From ADA regarding when Biology Section will change

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

kiki23

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
I have never attached a picture before so I'm not sure what it will look like. But ADA emailed me back and said the change will NOT be implement the first 3 months of 2014! Hope this help anyone who was concerned!

ImageUploadedBySDN Mobile1388177799.687383.jpg

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 user
Great news. What about the QR section?
Also what is the picture? I can't see it for some reason.

Great news. What about the QR section?
Also what is the picture? I can't see it for some reason.
QR changes will not happen till 2015! And the picture is the email they sent me! I posted it so people can see it with there own eyes! And the blue dot is where a blurred out my name!

QR changes will not happen till 2015! And the picture is the email they sent me! I posted it so people can see it with there own eyes! And the blue dot is where a blurred out my name!
haha thanks just read up on the QR section and I can see your picture now! guess my internet was being lousy

Members don't see this ad :)
I have never attached a picture before so I'm not sure what it will look like. But ADA emailed me back and said the change will NOT be implement the first 3 months of 2014! Hope this help anyone who was concerned!

View attachment 177258

for somereason i cant load your attachement. Could you copy and paste what the ADA said?

for somereason i cant load your attachement. Could you copy and paste what the ADA said?

Unfortunately that information has not been made available. As soon as it does it will be posted on the DAT home page. I do know that the changes will not be implemented within the first 3 months of 2014.

Have a great day!
Nicholas J. Salerno B.A.
Test Administration Associate
Department of Testing Services
(800) 232-1694