From Ireland to North America

Started by hermes
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

hermes

New Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi all,

I'm going into my third year of Med in Ireland, and have some questions about the whole process of coming back to North America to practice (I'm Canadian). To come back to Canada, can anyone give me an overview of the exams that I have to write, and when I should start writting them? Also, what exams (and when) would I have to write to go to the States? I've been reading some of the other threads on this subject, but I'm still a little confused about what order to do everything in. If anyone who has gone through this can help me out, I'd really appreciate it!!
thanks,
Zoe