Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Currently, I am a categorical surgery residency, PGY-1. I've completed my ERAS application in hopes of transferring into a radiology residency program. Should I be doing anything else in the interim?
Will I be eligible to start the 2010-2011 academic year in radiology or am I only applying for the 2011-2012? If the latter is most likely, will having a year off in between residencies be looked at as an overwhelming negative?
Brief Stats:
PGY-1 categorical surgery resident in Good Standing
Research Experience
254/99 Step 1
263/99 Step 2
Scheduled for Step 3
Will I be eligible to start the 2010-2011 academic year in radiology or am I only applying for the 2011-2012? If the latter is most likely, will having a year off in between residencies be looked at as an overwhelming negative?
Brief Stats:
PGY-1 categorical surgery resident in Good Standing
Research Experience
254/99 Step 1
263/99 Step 2
Scheduled for Step 3