7+ Year Member
SDN Ambassador
Jun 17, 2014
Replacement Chat
forums.studentdoctor.net
A small Lawfee game :cat::shy:

Rules

1. Have fun and follow the TOS.
2. Please make at least 5 posts per day (naked lynch votes don't count). The more content posts, the better.
3. Please avoid quoting, copypasting, or otherwise duplicating mod messages from role PM. Use paraphrasing.
4. Avoid screenshots.
5. Please don't ask for subs on game thread. Use your role PM instead.
6. Dead players can post once in ****stars**** to lament their death.
7. Spectators cannot post in game thread.

Game Overview

1. Lynch close is at 10 PM EST. Night close is at 10 AM EST.
2. Majority starts in D2.
3. Lynch is closed when majority is hit even when no mod is available.
4. No lynch is allowed.

Roster

1. @mmmdreamerz
2. @MixedAnimals77
3. @genny
4. @Animal Midwife
7. @Stagg737
9. @cubsrule4e
10. @Doggo Labs
13. @Barkley13
14. @alissa14

Last edited:
About the Ads
About the Ads
About the Ads

Barkley13

c/o 2022
2+ Year Member
Feb 25, 2018
Status (Visible)
  1. Veterinary Student
its ok. I scored a 0 too :(

Is doggo a real lynch or just throwing something out there to start? Need to get some people talking in here.
Just throwing something out there for now
3M is usually a pretty early talker.. no, NOT calling you a wolf, just pointing out some typical play styles. For example, if Alissa doesn’t check in soon my paranoia is going to start kicking in.
is today the day that 3m said she wouldn’t really be around or was that a different day?

Reactions: 1 user

MixedAnimals77

Trash Panda C/O 2022
5+ Year Member
May 16, 2016
with the livestock
Status (Visible)
  1. Veterinary Student
lol AM feels villagey currently for over analyzing every little thing.
Unlynch AM

I do think it's interesting Stagg answered them all correctly though...

MixedAnimals77

Trash Panda C/O 2022
5+ Year Member
May 16, 2016
with the livestock
Status (Visible)
  1. Veterinary Student
Why is that interesting?
Well cubs only took a shot at answering 1 and couldn't come up with anything else. Barks tried but couldn't come up with anything. You didn't even try to answer. Why didn't you try to answer the questions?
Meanwhile Stagg answered them all and correctly, maybe he thinks he's going to get something out of it-could be w or v move. Need to monitor for malicious intent or not.

Animal Midwife

perpetually confused
5+ Year Member
Jan 23, 2016
PMs, melting down brb
Well cubs only took a shot at answering 1 and couldn't come up with anything else. Barks tried but couldn't come up with anything. You didn't even try to answer. Why didn't you try to answer the questions?
Meanwhile Stagg answered them all and correctly, maybe he thinks he's going to get something out of it-could be w or v move. Need to monitor for malicious intent or not.
What would be gained from me answering the jokes?

I don't understand why you initially said it was interesting since you're now saying it's NAI.

MixedAnimals77

Trash Panda C/O 2022
5+ Year Member
May 16, 2016
with the livestock
Status (Visible)
  1. Veterinary Student
What would be gained from me answering the jokes?

I don't understand why you initially said it was interesting since you're now saying it's NAI.
well lets see. fun. enjoyment. a bad laugh.

not the case here but in some games you get a benefit so the fact you didn't even try is eyebrow raising.

it's interesting because it gives me a history that helps my w/v list as they play

About the Ads

MixedAnimals77

Trash Panda C/O 2022
5+ Year Member
May 16, 2016
with the livestock
Status (Visible)
  1. Veterinary Student
So what is your read on everyone that did/didn't answer then?
No reads yet b/c I said help me as they play to move them on my list. I'd be blowing you smoke if I actually gave you a list right now. Asking for reads when like 3 people have popped on and posted like 2 things cool...

You're barking up the wrong tree and you know it. This is also why you're feeling village because this feels like my first game with you.

Animal Midwife

perpetually confused
5+ Year Member
Jan 23, 2016
PMs, melting down brb
No reads yet b/c I said help me as they play to move them on my list. I'd be blowing you smoke if I actually gave you a list right now. Asking for reads when like 3 people have popped on and posted like 2 things cool...

You're barking up the wrong tree and you know it. This is also why you're feeling village because this feels like my first game with you.
Since this is a small game, I'm looking for things that get results quickly. So I will be prodding a return on posts you note as "interesting".

You have given a read. You said I am village which apparently has nothing to do with your joke posts.

Additionally, why am I supposed to know I'm "barking up the wrong tree" when you said you have no reads on anyone?

cubsrule4e

32.35% Canis Lupus
15+ Year Member
Nov 24, 2004
West of Bourbon Street
Status (Visible)
  1. Attending Physician

I didnt even think of that potential angle, it was more of my D1 early joke vote but that potentially makes sense.

mmmdreamerz

c/o 2021
5+ Year Member
Dec 7, 2014
villager chat
Status (Visible)
  1. Veterinarian
3M is usually a pretty early talker.. no, NOT calling you a wolf, just pointing out some typical play styles. For example, if Alissa doesn’t check in soon my paranoia is going to start kicking in.
Just throwing something out there for now

is today the day that 3m said she wouldn’t really be around or was that a different day?

Today was that day...I'm here now...made it to my destination after 8 hrs of driving...I'll get caught up now

cubsrule4e

32.35% Canis Lupus
15+ Year Member
Nov 24, 2004
West of Bourbon Street
Status (Visible)
  1. Attending Physician
Today was that day...I'm here now...made it to my destination after 8 hrs of driving...I'll get caught up now

Oh thats intense. My max is about 4 hours before I go insane. Longest Ive ever done at once besides when I was a kid is like 7.5-8 hours when I drove to Lubbock for a residency interview.

CoffeeQuestionMark

WSU c/o 2023
2+ Year Member
Dec 18, 2017
Status (Visible)
  1. Pre-Veterinary
  2. Veterinary Student
I've been at work all day but doesn't look like I've missed much :thinking: world's saddest tally incoming

CoffeeQuestionMark

WSU c/o 2023
2+ Year Member
Dec 18, 2017
Status (Visible)
  1. Pre-Veterinary
  2. Veterinary Student
D1 Official Triangle Fruit Tally

AM () -
Mixy (1) - AM
Stagg (1) - Genny
doggo (1) - barks
alissa (1) - cubs

4/9 voting
Missing: @Doggo Labs @Stagg737 @alissa14 @mmmdreamerz @MixedAnimals77

Deadline: 9PM EST (~1.5 hours)

giphy.gif

MixedAnimals77

Trash Panda C/O 2022
5+ Year Member
May 16, 2016
with the livestock
Status (Visible)
  1. Veterinary Student
I'm going to be unavailable til after lynch close
###lynch barks###
Cause they popped in. Mentioned 3m being gone and then poofed again.

• Hmm

CoffeeQuestionMark

WSU c/o 2023
2+ Year Member
Dec 18, 2017
Status (Visible)
  1. Pre-Veterinary
  2. Veterinary Student
5 way tie
y'all have to pick someone you know, we don't want to pick for you

genny

noms <3
7+ Year Member
Jul 23, 2013
Status (Visible)
  1. Veterinarian
I don't know how to read anyone when no one is posting. Mixy and AM are the only two who have really contributed anything today.

Whoops, apparently I'm on the list too.

CoffeeQuestionMark

WSU c/o 2023
2+ Year Member
Dec 18, 2017
Status (Visible)
  1. Pre-Veterinary
  2. Veterinary Student
What happens to the people who haven't met the post minimum? Do they at least get a warning first?
games ends, mods get 1st place, players that met minimum get 2nd place, and there is no third place

• Haha
Reactions: 2 users
About the Ads
This thread is more than 1 year old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
  2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
  5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
  6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  7. This thread is locked.