Fruit Shapes WW - Game Thread

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
So what made you choose Barks over the other votes?
First person I thought of, now that I got a little cushion going to reread and place another vote

Members don't see this ad.

Probs the most feels I have after that reread are genny, cubs, and mixy

Lynch genny

Members don't see this ad :)
Gonna be home for a while now, be back after lynch close

Remembered I gotta unlynch first

Unlunch barks, lynch genny

D1 Official Triangle Fruit Tally

AM () -
Mixy (1) - AM
Stagg (2) - Genny, 3M
doggo (2) - barks, alissa

alissa (1) - cubs
barks (1) - mixy
Genny (1) - doggo

...It's still a tie! :heckyeah: @Stagg737 @Doggo Labs are leading

8/9 voting
Missing: @Stagg737

Deadline: 10PM EST (5 min)

giphy.gif

Day 1

The day in the Fruit Shape Market went by slowly but ended in a suspenseful tie. Unfortunately for the consumers, the day ended with a tragedy determined by an unforgiving randomness.

Gone is @Stagg737 , who was Circle and a Town Fruit Vendor

It is now Night 1. Please send in your actions as soon as possible but night close is at 10 AM EST as i'll be up a bit late :sleep:
Roster

1. @mmmdreamerz
2. @MixedAnimals77
3. @genny
4. @Animal Midwife
9. @cubsrule4e
10. @Doggo Labs
13. @Barkley13
14. @alissa14

Lost
7. Staggs - Circle and Town Fruit Vendor

• Sad
Reactions: 2 users
Night 1

Businesses continued to go by softly at night but tragically, an important member of the community was found dead in the morning.

Gone is @Doggo Labs who was Diamond and a Town Fruit Cop, who could see whether someone gave fruit or not at night.

It is now Day 2. Day close at 10 PM EST to make up for the delay
Roster

1. @mmmdreamerz
2. @MixedAnimals77
3. @genny
4. @Animal Midwife
9. @cubsrule4e
13. @Barkley13
14. @alissa14

Lost
7. Staggs - Circle and Town Fruit Vendor
10. Doggos - Diamond and Town Fruit Cop

• Sad
Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
Since this is a small game, I'm looking for things that get results quickly. So I will be prodding a return on posts you note as "interesting".

You have given a read. You said I am village which apparently has nothing to do with your joke posts.

Additionally, why am I supposed to know I'm "barking up the wrong tree" when you said you have no reads on anyone?
cause I believe in you AM, but you're getting stuck again which isn't helping. Maybe help get content out of other players too instead of wasting energy hyperfocusing on me, but whatever. You do you.

I don't know how to read anyone when no one is posting. Mixy and AM are the only two who have really contributed anything today.

Whoops, apparently I'm on the list too.
I feel like Genny is normally pretty good an contributing so her asking about post minimum and being on the list seems out of character for her. Maybe I'm wrong. Maybe she just had a busy day.

Lynch Mixy
Who would you lynched besides me?

Lynch Barks
Despite being present all of their posts ended up being mostly fluff. Present without being helpful.

cause I believe in you AM, but you're getting stuck again which isn't helping. Maybe help get content out of other players too instead of wasting energy hyperfocusing on me, but whatever. You do you.
Do you not see you talking to others? Mischaractering my play does not change my mind.
I feel like Genny is normally pretty good an contributing so her asking about post minimum and being on the list seems out of character for her. Maybe I'm wrong. Maybe she just had a busy day.
It's posts like this that are bothering me. You start off with "this is a suspicious post" then end with "but maybe it's a not suspicious post after all". That is hedgy and makes it difficult for me to tell how you feel about anyone but Barks.
I'm also looking at genny and alissa.

Do you not see you talking to others? Mischaractering my play does not change my mind.

It's posts like this that are bothering me. You start off with "this is a suspicious post" then end with "but maybe it's a not suspicious post after all". That is hedgy and makes it difficult for me to tell how you feel about anyone but Barks.

I'm also looking at genny and alissa.
Calm down I'm still analyzing, but it's not superhelpful when most people are like I'm here. I'll tag so and so. bye. D1 was very slow.
Maybe because I approach things from all angles? ie stagg was village. I said maybe his move was village maybe wolf. Ended up being village. iirc In friends he was village and very eagar to answer questions for rewards. However if he had been a wolf would it not have been a wolf move to answer all those questions correctly in hopes of achieving a prize? Just sharing my view of all sides.
Why genny and alissa?

Calm down I'm still analyzing, but it's not superhelpful when most people are like I'm here. I'll tag so and so. bye. D1 was very slow.
Maybe because I approach things from all angles? ie stagg was village. I said maybe his move was village maybe wolf. Ended up being village. iirc In friends he was village and very eagar to answer questions for rewards. However if he had been a wolf would it not have been a wolf move to answer all those questions correctly in hopes of achieving a prize? Just sharing my view of all sides.
Why genny and alissa?
Every single person in this game is either a wolf or a villager. Saying that calling them either is analysis is like darkening every multiple choice option on an exam. One of them has to be right by definition, but choosing them all says absolutely nothing about what you thought was right.

genny and alissa underwhelmed me yesterday in terms of content/votes.

only a wolf would know all the answers... or cheat by googling

lynch staggfruit
How do you feel about this post lynching?
Today was that day...I'm here now...made it to my destination after 8 hrs of driving...I'll get caught up now
lynch stagg

not sure if I want to stay here but seeing where this goes
Did you ever get caught up? You never really gave anything useful besides asking if people had came on. Also how do you feel about hos stag lynch went?

Every single person in this game is either a wolf or a villager. Saying that calling them either is analysis is like darkening every multiple choice option on an exam. One of them has to be right by definition, but choosing them all says absolutely nothing about what you thought was right.

genny and alissa underwhelmed me yesterday in terms of content/votes.
But is w/v not a sliding scale for everyone especially early on? I think putting my full thoughts out there is most useful, but I digress. I'm pretty sure we've had a similar discussion before so meh. So were you not underwhelmed by others? Because looking back most people should be on that list then.

But is w/v not a sliding scale for everyone especially early on? I think putting my full thoughts out there is most useful, but I digress. I'm pretty sure we've had a similar discussion before so meh. So were you not underwhelmed by others? Because looking back most people should be on that list then.
"Early on" is relative to the game size. D2 is no longer early on for this one. Always try to have a lean on people. Otherwise, mentioning them is simply hedging. If you truly can't, interact with them more until you can. Regardless, I don't think it's particularly useful to mention those you don't have a lean on unless someone specifically asks for it or it's followed up with a way you will be able to get a lean on them quickly enough.

I think I'd like to hear your full reads at this point.

"Early on" is relative to the game size. D2 is no longer early on for this one. Always try to have a lean on people. Otherwise, mentioning them is simply hedging. If you truly can't, interact with them more until you can. Regardless, I don't think it's particularly useful to mention those you don't have a lean on unless someone specifically asks for it or it's followed up with a way you will be able to get a lean on them quickly enough.

I think I'd like to hear your full reads at this point.
Considering I was gone when people actually started to show up ok, cool advice. I've played before I play my way and you play yours. I'm just trying to get you out of being stuck on me so we can actually get a wolf. I really shouldn't oblige you because we both know overall yesterday was garbage.

I think there's pry a wolf in the tie from yesterday. Obviously my first pick barks for reasons stated above. Then pry either genny or 3M. Genny because I do think it's out of character for her based on aformentioned reasons, but again see my post. 3M because they said they were going to catch up and then didn't contribute anything after.

Alissa didn't say much so that's not helpful for anything. Cubs meh no feels. We know how I feel about you despite everything.

Would you mind giving us your full thought out reads as well? Not just their play underwhelmed you because that could be said for most players. Some actual reasons why.

Considering I was gone when people actually started to show up ok, cool advice. I've played before I play my way and you play yours. I'm just trying to get you out of being stuck on me so we can actually get a wolf. I really shouldn't oblige you because we both know overall yesterday was garbage.

I think there's pry a wolf in the tie from yesterday. Obviously my first pick barks for reasons stated above. Then pry either genny or 3M. Genny because I do think it's out of character for her based on aformentioned reasons, but again see my post. 3M because they said they were going to catch up and then didn't contribute anything after.

Alissa didn't say much so that's not helpful for anything. Cubs meh no feels. We know how I feel about you despite everything.

Would you mind giving us your full thought out reads as well? Not just their play underwhelmed you because that could be said for most players. Some actual reasons why.
I'm referring to today. Like the genny post you quoted earlier.

If all of yesterday was garbage and nothing can be gleaned anyway, then I don't see why it's a problem for me to vote you.

So from this, I see that genny, alissa, cubs are null and 3m and Barks are wolfy. Is that correct?

Those are my reasons and my full reads. Do you disagree with them? If so, why? If not, why do you keep trying to discredit my reasoning and say it applies to everyone so they shouldn't be focused on?

Did you ever get caught up? You never really gave anything useful besides asking if people had came on. Also how do you feel about hos stag lynch went?

Like I said, honestly I hadnt seen it that way (him looking for an actual prize by answering all Qs right) until you mentioned it, and I was making an early D1 joke vote. I agreed that your suggestion was certainly possible, but I wasnt in total agreement there, so I lynched elsewhere once it got later in the day.

I was a little skeptical of all the low/non-contributors at the end and didnt see some of the late contributions til after lynch. Doggo did the whole "im catching up" "ok im caught up" "ok lynch so and so" without actually providing any reasoning. I feel like 3M was similar but did give some content. Alissa gave absolutely nothing and still looking there today.

Aslso last night I received cherries and dates. The town fruit vendor is gone, but maybe thats a multiple role in this fruit game, or there is also a wolf counterpart role. I dont know if both came from the same person, or one from two separate people.

Like I said, honestly I hadnt seen it that way (him looking for an actual prize by answering all Qs right) until you mentioned it, and I was making an early D1 joke vote. I agreed that your suggestion was certainly possible, but I wasnt in total agreement there, so I lynched elsewhere once it got later in the day.

I was a little skeptical of all the low/non-contributors at the end and didnt see some of the late contributions til after lynch. Doggo did the whole "im catching up" "ok im caught up" "ok lynch so and so" without actually providing any reasoning. I feel like 3M was similar but did give some content. Alissa gave absolutely nothing and still looking there today.

Aslso last night I received cherries and dates. The town fruit vendor is gone, but maybe thats a multiple role in this fruit game, or there is also a wolf counterpart role. I dont know if both came from the same person, or one from two separate people.
So are you just looking at alissa?

I'm referring to today. Like the genny post you quoted earlier.

If all of yesterday was garbage and nothing can be gleaned anyway, then I don't see why it's a problem for me to vote you.

So from this, I see that genny, alissa, cubs are null and 3m and Barks are wolfy. Is that correct?

Those are my reasons and my full reads. Do you disagree with them? If so, why? If not, why do you keep trying to discredit my reasoning and say it applies to everyone so they shouldn't be focused on?
sliding leaning scale barks>genny/3m>alissa>cubs>you
I said mostly garbage. I'm just telling you you're wasting your time and I'd rather catch a wolf. It does become an issue when you have your blinders on late game, just trying to deter it early but I give up.
So null inclination on everyone else? If so I don't see why you're fighting me so hard. Anyway I'm done trying with you.

Thanks for going out with me and trying to have fun start to the game and answering my jokes first! (I know nothing about cherries)

sliding leaning scale barks>genny/3m>alissa>cubs>you
I said mostly garbage. I'm just telling you you're wasting your time and I'd rather catch a wolf. It does become an issue when you have your blinders on late game, just trying to deter it early but I give up.
So null inclination on everyone else? If so I don't see why you're fighting me so hard. Anyway I'm done trying with you.
How about instead of telling me I'm wasting my time, you show me. Actions speak louder than words.

Why are you ranking cubs and alissa where they are? And no. Having more nulls than village and wolf reads put together is only helpful to wolves.

So are you just looking at alissa?

For my next lynch? Probably. I dont have really any village either at this point so its not like im "just looking" at one person though. You seem pretty village, barks is usually more contributory by this point even when sporadic but nothing overtly wolfy. I see your points about Mixy, but with nothing else I dont think that warrants a lynch quite yet. Genny may be starting to lean the wrong side of neutral. She said shes working this weekend, which could be an excuse but could be a legit reason shes not been as active as normal. 3M... starting to give me the paranoia, where she at? lol. After Alissa I would maybe go barks or genny if I absolutely had to vote now.

Must be multiple roles because I was told I received multiple pieces of fruit (no specifics tho)

I mean in hindsight stage was a bad Lynch but there wasn't a ton to go on

I struggle with Alissa like always. On one hand, not showing up/showing up late is her style but it also comes off wolf as heck sometimes and makes me want to Lynch her, but I also know that she can get pushed sometimes so idk

Lynch Barks
Despite being present all of their posts ended up being mostly fluff. Present without being helpful.

Ehh barks seems like her villager self to me right now. Not getting the wolf vibes as of now...

Currently genny and mixy are coming off most wolf right now...need to re-read some things

unlynch stagg
lynch alissa

Dont know if she said anything about not being here today, but wya girl? @alissa14
Rood. Spending time on discord with my cousins lol
idk seems like fairly typical Alissa...not showing up until late is kinda her mo
Oops I’m here hehe
I find it hilarious that these posts happened at almost the same time. You guys weren't hanging out together in wolf chat, were you? ;)
Nahhh. BC pinged me on snap

So lynch alissa until she shows me the money!
[/QUOTE]
This is pretty rude considering I sent you delicious cherries last night. I was surprised that stagg flipped town because I’m also town. I’m thinking that it’s like the 2.5 countdown game where instead of everyone being vanilla they’re a fruit vendor so they still have a night action.
Because 3m can't be wolf again for another four years ;)

I kid. Sort of lol.
Hmmm...
I struggle with Alissa like always. On one hand, not showing up/showing up late is her style but it also comes off wolf as heck sometimes and makes me want to Lynch her, but I also know that she can get pushed sometimes so idk
I’m here sorry. I’ve been invested in crafting and I made my first hand-sewn mask and I’m very proud of it!!!

Based on number of players, how many wolves do you think there are? My gut says there’s only 1 out there because we started with so few... theres maybe a neutral 3P out there but I’m not sure

I'd rather lynch a non-participant D1 and hope that tomorrow brings more activity from the rest of the group.
Though I do feel kind of bad about lynching Stagg D1 two games in a row. He did at least say one thing today, which is more than Doggo and Alissa have done.

These two posts in particular have me leaning genny...shouldn't the hope to be to lynch a wolf day one? especially in a game with some few players? lynching a low-participant seems to rarely get a wolf

Says she's feels bad about lynching stage but still lynches him, idk...less problem with the stage Lynch and more problem with this justification

Lynch genny

I could go for a mix Lynch if no one wants to Lynch genny but I'd prefer to start here

This is pretty rude considering I sent you delicious cherries last night. I was surprised that stagg flipped town because I’m also town. I’m thinking that it’s like the 2.5 countdown game where instead of everyone being vanilla they’re a fruit vendor so they still have a night action.
Why are you surprised Stagg flipped town? What do you think about Doggo's ability?

Based on number of players, how many wolves do you think there are? My gut says there’s only 1 out there because we started with so few... theres maybe a neutral 3P out there but I’m not sure
There should be two. 3p seems unbalanced in the majority of scenarios.

Reactions: 1 users