Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi, I'm looking to sell off my desktop. It has served me extremely well, but I am looking to get a laptop for college. Here are the specs:
-A64 3500+ (Runs at 2.6ghz daily, stable up to 2.8ghz)
-X1800gto (flashed to an XL, can be oc'ed to near XT speeds but i run it stock)
-Biostar Tforce AM2 Mobo (all the tweaking options you could ever want)
-1gb DDR2 667 (Runs at 600mhz 3-3-3-9 1T timings, 1 dimm)
-80gb Hard Drive (Sata2, fast seek times, 8mb buffer)
-16x Samsung DVD-RW + 1.44mb Floppy Drive
-mATX case with matching keyboard, mouse, and speakers
-19" Acer 1440x900 Digital Widescreen LCD (5ms response time, no dead pixels)
I didn't cut any corners with this build. I used a beefy power supply and quiet system fans. It comes with an nLite install of Windows XP Pro SP2 and Office 2003 Pro. Looking to trade for a Macbook. For a straight sale, I'm looking for about $875 for everything. Thanks for looking
Price Drop: $699
If you're interested, just make an offer. I'm open to trades for a decent laptop.
-A64 3500+ (Runs at 2.6ghz daily, stable up to 2.8ghz)
-X1800gto (flashed to an XL, can be oc'ed to near XT speeds but i run it stock)
-Biostar Tforce AM2 Mobo (all the tweaking options you could ever want)
-1gb DDR2 667 (Runs at 600mhz 3-3-3-9 1T timings, 1 dimm)
-80gb Hard Drive (Sata2, fast seek times, 8mb buffer)
-16x Samsung DVD-RW + 1.44mb Floppy Drive
-mATX case with matching keyboard, mouse, and speakers
-19" Acer 1440x900 Digital Widescreen LCD (5ms response time, no dead pixels)
I didn't cut any corners with this build. I used a beefy power supply and quiet system fans. It comes with an nLite install of Windows XP Pro SP2 and Office 2003 Pro. Looking to trade for a Macbook. For a straight sale, I'm looking for about $875 for everything. Thanks for looking
Price Drop: $699
If you're interested, just make an offer. I'm open to trades for a decent laptop.