FSU-Where is Kim Spillman?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

drbludevil

BBBBB
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I was curious to see where my friend went. I saw she was assigned to the Pensacola campus for her 3rd year, but the rest of the web site removed her from the Class of 2006 list, her class. Is she taking some time off, is she dead?
Tell her to e-mail me to see if she is alright or if anyone from FSU can tell me of her whereabouts. :confused:

Members don't see this ad.

drbludevil said:
I was curious to see where my friend went. I saw she was assigned to the Pensacola campus for her 3rd year, but the rest of the web site removed her from the Class of 2006 list, her class. Is she taking some time off, is she dead?
Tell her to e-mail me to see if she is alright or if anyone from FSU can tell me of her whereabouts. :confused:

Vinnie, It's me! One of my classmates emailed me and told me someone was looking for me. I am alive :) I am taking a year off to do an MPH at Hopkins and will be graduating with the class of 07. Sorry for the scare.
How are things with you? What are you doing these days?
Kim

This is better than Unsolved Mysteries reruns on A&E

Members don't see this ad :)
I am here at the University of Florida, where all this madness began. I am currently staying at Gainesville Place but will be staying at Greenwich Village during the 2005-2006 AY. I officially graduated from Cal State Northridge last spring with Governor Arnold Schwartzenagger signature making it official. I will be reapplying to medical school when Im finished here at UF either 2007 or 2008.

kspillman said:
Vinnie, It's me! One of my classmates emailed me and told me someone was looking for me. I am alive :) I am taking a year off to do an MPH at Hopkins and will be graduating with the class of 07. Sorry for the scare.
How are things with you? What are you doing these days?
Kim

Geez you two... Get a room! :smuggrin:

That's cool your diploma has Arnold's signature on it! Glad to hear your doing well. What are you studying at UF? Any plans to apply to FSU?
Kim