Full Berkley Review TBR set with Lesson Packets and Extra practice sets

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

i4171

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
(1st picture) Have the full set of TBR from taking TBR classes (2013) so these are up to date. I knew I was going to be reselling these so there is NO writing or highlighting anywhere in the book.

(2nd picture) Also included are the lesson packets for each topic. At the end of each lesson, there are usually around 1-3 passages.

(3rd picture) Also included are 4 physics practice set (52 questions each set), 2 organic chem practice set, 4 general chemistry practice set, 3 verbal practice sets.

SOLD

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited:
(1st picture) Have the full set of TBR from taking TBR classes (2013) so these are up to date. I knew I was going to be reselling these so there is NO writing or highlighting anywhere in the book.

(2nd picture) Also included are the lesson packets for each topic. At the end of each lesson, there are usually around 1-3 passages.

(3rd picture) Also included are 4 physics practice set (52 questions each set), 2 organic chem practice set, 4 general chemistry practice set, 3 verbal practice sets.

Asking price 290 shipped via paypal

Hi, i'm keen in the set. Will you be able to ship to Singapore? Thanks.

Members don't see this ad :)
Pending sale

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hmmm I'm willing to pay a bit more actually because I'm desperately needing the books. Let me know if you have a change of mind.

I'll buy for 350$ are they still available?

Hi, i'm keen in the set. Will you be able to ship to Singapore? Thanks.

Selling for 290 shipped via paypal, will ship same/next business day via USPS Priority
Can I buy this from you please? From Alabama. Will pay via paypal ASAP

Sorry I upped the price since the demand is pretty high (More than 10 pms). Please resend pm if you're still interested

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk