Full Set of Princeton Review MCAT Books

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

KarinaJo

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
The books I have are:
-The Princeton Review MCAT Verbal Reasoning and Writing Review
-The Princeton Review MCAT Physics and Math Review
-The Princeton Review MCAT Organic Chemistry Review
-The Princeton Review MCAT General Chemistry Review
-The Princeton Review MCAT Biology Review
-The Princeton Review Hyperlearning MCAT Verbal Workbook
-The Princeton Review MCAT Study Guide
-The Princeton Review MCAT Science Review Questions and Solutions
-The Princeton Review Hyperlearning In-Class Compendium
-The Princeton Review Hyperlearning Science Workbook

I am asking for $400.00 or best offer for all of these books. Honestly as a student, I can say that you don't need to take the course with TPR to do well on MCAT, all you need are these books because in the class they just go over what is in these books. So if you are motivated to study and you should be if you are wanting to become doctor than save yourself about $1300.00.
*The books are in very good condition. Minimal highlighting/writing in just the workbooks* Email me @ [email protected]

Members don't see this ad.

Hey,

I believe you took TPR course and I just wanted to know if its worth it? I'm debating taking it online, I have already taken the MCAT once and scored a 24 and I was wondering if I am better off just buying the material on my own. I already attempted studying for it by myself with EK and Kaplan and of course I got a 24, so I was debating on doing a course for it to improve my score. I am not sure if the online portion of the course has much more than just the practice tests, I was wondering if it also had practice passages and questions that could be timed. Please let me know your recommendations for TPR course. Any advice will be appreciated!

The Verbal Workbook and Science Workbook are where it's at. The other books are well written, but the Workbooks have enough practice passages to keep you busy for months.

I worked the entire Science Workbook and most of Verbal over a period of 2 months. Nothing on the MCAT was surprising for me.

My instructors at TPR were awesome, but most of my success came from using the books diligently.

You can find online coupon code for the Hyperlearning in-class, some of them are worth $300. So if you sell your books at the end, you can save at least $600 off the price.