For Sale Full Sn2ed package + more

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Bear Grylls

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
EDIT: SOLD

Hey folks, these books were bought in the past year. I used them for 8 weeks and came out with a solid mcat score. Anyway, already into my top choice so I'm putting my books up for sale on eBay. Just letting y'all know. They will probably be up tomorrow.

EDIT: 12/17/13 5:18 EST
Hey folks, should be putting this set up for auction today at 9PM PST - So 12AM on the East Coast. You should be able to find it at 12:00AM EST on 12/18/13. Starting price around $279 dollars, a lot less than I paid a few months ago! Link: www.ebay.com/itm/301046531316

I didn't write in anything! I used these books with the intention of reselling them!

Here's a pic:

So basically the full SN2'ed guide + the official guide to the MCAT. The buyer can also feel free to contact me for advice on the application process, no charge, haha. Also, I bought these books this past year for my MCAT that was in May. Applied this cycle (summer 2013) and already in! Woo! Note: the TPR Hyperlearning Verbal workbook is in a paper copy format; that's how I bought it (bought that bad boy for $126, but worth it).

Best of luck to everyone. MCAT's a beast but can be defeated without too much sweat...remember to enjoy life.

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited:
Hey folks, these books were bought in the past year. I used them for 8 weeks and came out with a solid mcat score. Anyway, already into my top choice so I'm putting my books up for sale on eBay. Just letting y'all know. They will probably be up tomorrow.
Hi, how much do you want for them?

Hi, how much do you want for them?

I'm just going to put them on eBay starting at a few hundred dollars. Not sure, I'll have to recalculate what i paid. There's no writing in them and they're in great condition.

Members don't see this ad :)
I will say that I'd prefer them to be bought together. Tpr hyperlearning, I don't want to sell separately (paid 126 for that bad boy, but worth it). BR is in there as well as the EK books. I used them with the intention of reselling so they're certainly reusable with zero writing.

I'm located in GA too, so take that into account for shipping. Will have to perform those calculations as well.

Hey folks, should be putting this set up for auction today!
Updates in first post. I'll let everyone know when I put it on ebay.

Bear do you have a link to your ebay auction?

Bear do you have a link to your ebay auction?

Hey man. I just set up the auction. It's going to begin at 9PM PST (12AM EST) tonight! I'll put the link up when the listing is up in about 5 hours. Starting price around $279 dollars, a lot less than I paid! Haha.

Hey man. I just set up the auction. It's going to begin at 9PM PST (12AM EST) tonight! I'll put the link up when the listing is up in about 5 hours. Starting price around $279 dollars, a lot less than I paid! Haha.
Thanks brother, ill be bidding!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk

I believe the sale ends on Tuesday night, btw. Happy bidding!

~1.5 days. I'll try to give one more update before the auction ends tomorrow

Hey y'all, tomorrow is Christmas--so USPS is closed. Will ship 26th. Merry Christmas!

Holy XWQRFD!!! You got $900 on ebay for that listing. Congratulations. You actually made a profit!

I am amazed that people bid without looking up what these cost brand new and current.