USMLE STEP 3 Premiere Review course material+more **PRICE DROP**

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

seeingthru

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hello

Selling my Premiere Review Step 3 clean notes with *ZERO* marks (made my own notes from originals) with FULL access to the video lectures and all CCS cases - a comprehensive review that is very thorough. Selling for $200 (see Premiere website for their pricing plans to compare -$1300 for 90 day access and $440 for 10 day access to their video material) --- YOU will get **FULL UNLIMITED** access to 60+ hrs of videos (days NOT restricted)

INCLUDED will be about 80 CCS cases from Dr A's CCS Intensive review video access I purchased (included in the above $200). I can place the material for buyer on EBAY to pay paypal so that the buyer can feel confident of what they are paying for and security of the transaction. Details via EMAIL --> ekalam at yah <-- to know the full extent of everything that's included

Search the course(s) website, their reviews, pricing etc and see if interested as this is a more than reasonable value for the $

Good luck with studying

Members don't see this ad.

Attachments

• 1p.jpg
    1p.jpg
    2.6 KB · Views: 44
  • 2p.jpg
    2p.jpg
    3.8 KB · Views: 48
  • 3p.jpg
    3p.jpg
    3.5 KB · Views: 52