Full-Time at Vanderbilt (Au.D)

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

AdamTheAlaskan

New Member
5+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
So, I've been looking pretty hard among the Vanderbilt website, through google and also through the SDN search bar, but have not found the answer I am looking for. Does anyone know how many credits a student takes for full time in the Vanderbilt Au.D program? I can only guess 12 credits per semester, however, some graduate programs consider different amounts of credits as full-time, for example, I've seen some that have 6 credits per semester which satisfy full-time requirements. Any help on this would be appreciated. I am trying to estimate the cost of attendance for the program to see how feasible it is for my future. Thank you!
 
So, I've been looking pretty hard among the Vanderbilt website, through google and also through the SDN search bar, but have not found the answer I am looking for. Does anyone know how many credits a student takes for full time in the Vanderbilt Au.D program? I can only guess 12 credits per semester, however, some graduate programs consider different amounts of credits as full-time, for example, I've seen some that have 6 credits per semester which satisfy full-time requirements. Any help on this would be appreciated. I am trying to estimate the cost of attendance for the program to see how feasible it is for my future. Thank you!

I thought I found a cost per credit on their website. I am also applying to Vanderbilt. Let me see if I can find a link for you.