FULL TIME WORK and NDBE 1

Started by drlia
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Status
Not open for further replies.

drlia

New Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I am a mommy working full time and starting to prepare for NBDE1. I just need to have an idea how long is the average time frame to prepare for the exam. I am quite not very optimistic because of my work load but I would like to give it my best shot for the sake of my kid. Any , encouragement from someone who had the same situation as mine is welcome. Thank you. :scared:
 
Status
Not open for further replies.