Fundraising for graduation ?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

UES Girl

Membership Revoked
Removed
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Our class is trying to come up with some ideas for fundraising for our lovely graduation party. So far we are planning to do a bake sale and a date auction. How is this process going on at other pharmacy schools ? Are you, guys, doing anythying terrific ? Mind-blowing ? Enticingly exciting ?

Members don't see this ad.

Our class is trying to come up with some ideas for fundraising for our lovely graduation party. So far we are planning to do a bake sale and a date auction. How is this process going on at other pharmacy schools ? Are you, guys, doing anythying terrific ? Mind-blowing ? Enticingly exciting ?

I was about to say...date auction is the way to go for you. Future rich broad that likes sci-fi. Probably has hot foreign accent. I have no idea what you look like, but as long as its not Rosanne Barr or worse, I figure a few desperate nerds would get into one hell of a bidding war over a chick that they could dress up and take to Comicon with them.

Personally, unless you root for WVU in sports and can spend 7 hours at Dave and Buster's without getting bored, you are useless to me...but if I was into that crazy ass planetary exploration ****...and couldn't get a date in 4 years...hell yeah...$1000...and there are a ton of dudes just like that.

In fact...there might be a nice economy in that. Do you have any friends? Can I be y'all's pimp? I'll only charge 10%. I'm an econopimp.

We sold t shirts. I Bought high quality Hanes T at wholesale..boxes and boxes..and My roomie drew a Taz wearing a white coat with USC logo holding Facts and Comparisons . t shirts were around $3 per piece..and I found a printer who charged about $1.50 per print from LA garment district. I'm sure we violated many trademarks.. Warner Brothers for using Taz..and USC for logos.. we sold the shirt for $15 I think...and sold hundreds.. made a few thousand bucks for our class.. at the end of the 4th year..we actually had money left over.

We're going through all kinds of stupid **** to get the t-shirts sales at our school going. If it's one division of the school that I hate the most at Touro, it's the damn lawyers that work here because they take forever to do ****.