Future WW Games

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Alpha wolf is VMCAS but it only has a 50% chance of completing night kills because the site goes down so much
Never had this problem with PharmCAS jussayin :angelic:
Having to re-submit every. single. class. into VMCAS despite them promising multiple times it would be maintained for the next year... lynch cancellation? lol.
Wait so do you have to send your transcripts and also type in your transcript separately in a form that gradually runs slower the more classes you add? Because I had to do that. :shifty:

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 users
I was thinking on the way to work that I'm surprised there hasn't been a vet school admissions themed game before.

Too real? :p
Oooh I like. It’s a lot like the the vet school game but much better.
Never had this problem with PharmCAS jussayin :angelic:

Wait so do you have to send your transcripts and also type in your transcript separately in a form that gradually runs slower the more classes you add? Because I had to do that. :shifty:
indeed we did. It was the worst. :cryi:

Reactions: 1 user
Our fail policy for first years is pretty severe, so if you don’t get a C or above/ pass the additional exam at the end of the semester, you’re kicked out and have to reapply. So my friends in c/o 2021 are having to reapply for c/o 2023 since the 2022 application has already closed.

I don’t think I have the strength to fill out the vmcas again

Members don't see this ad :)
Having to re-submit every. single. class. into VMCAS despite them promising multiple times it would be maintained for the next year... lynch cancellation? lol.
Okay but you’ll be happy(?) to know that they actually do this now THANK JESUS

and they reorder your experiences in chronological order

Our fail policy for first years is pretty severe, so if you don’t get a C or above/ pass the additional exam at the end of the semester, you’re kicked out and have to reapply. So my friends in c/o 2021 are having to reapply for c/o 2023 since the 2022 application has already closed.

I don’t think I have the strength to fill out the vmcas again
Here, anything below a C is an F.

Members don't see this ad :)
I don't know anything about the muppets, but would be interested in co-moding if you are up for a noob with a ton of questions! :) @kaydubs

Reactions: 5 users
Im off Friday. If any of my comods want to help roll one, let me know. Otherwise I’ll prolly do another. Cause I am used to a game running all the time now :cool:

Just catching up on this thread....

SDN knows I'm not a vet and refuses to help me follow this forum or any of its threads with alerts :yeahright:

now what do I do now?

I'm willing to do whatever helps the game, for all future reference. I can play or help co-mod. The noob game I was a fly on the wall pretty useless since it was my first time and I was with family, but in the future I can do more heavy lifting.

My only super power is being PST... so closing and lynch write ups would be very easy for me to take off of early turn in EST mods.

In STL's game I'm not sure if it was pre-ordained that I would be killed N1, made unlynchable and allowed to strategize on thread. Likely an oversight on his part.

I think I'm at my best when you need activity you can't shut up can count on. That I might occasionally sleep through unless I treat it like a job with an alarm, which I'll totes do.

I wish I could play muppets but this semester really ramped up, so I’m probably on hiatus until breaks.
@WildZoo if no one has already called it do you want to do WWedding over Spring Break/end of the semester? (The longer we have to plan the more epic we can make it)

I'm in for any and all future WW games :cat:
Look at me, I’m like the hot chick in high school who gets you hooked on bad decisions and then dumps you

Reactions: 4 users
@WildZoo if no one has already called it do you want to do WWedding over Spring Break/end of the semester? (The longer we have to plan the more epic we can make it)
Sounds good to me. Either works. Though spring break for me will include savma symposium so that could be...interesting.

Reactions: 2 users
Ooooh, gauntlet. @Melchizedek Melby, I’ll save muppets for a bit if you really want to play. I think I can make it fun with more time.

Id just run a game this time that’s easy, straightforward, low key to feed y’all’s addiction to WW :D
You da best, but don’t hold back only because of me! My WW craving will override my ability to be responsible at some point.