Future WW Games

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Actually might sort of modify the mafiascum categories for this

Players would be:
True Manatees - have played 2 games or less (hopefully more than half the players would fall in this category)
Grasshoppers - Have played 3-5 games, will play without manators (maybe 5 or so players in this category)
Padawans - Have played 6-9 games. I'll leave maybe 1-2 spots open for such players, but you will be expected to be active in the game and helpful, to the grasshoppers especially, and to those manatees who may have busy manators.

And then manators would be given to True Manatees only, and will have played 10+ games

I think shelter would be a grasshopper in this case

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 user
Is there interest in a noob game this year?

Edit: I guess I should ask this in a new thread since potential noob players may not be looking here...

But potential manators feel free to like this post! I am thinking of making it a mixed game of true noobs (who have played 2 games or less) with veteran mentors (10+ games played) and newer players (3-6 games played) without mentors.

Not sure what to do with those who have played 7-9 games. Maybe I'll throw in some NPCs :p

I would probably start it after I'm done with finals, so around December 15th.
I would love to help run/design if you don't have a buddy in mind. ;)

Reactions: 2 users
I'm definitely not responsible enough to have a manatee but WHATEVER IT'S FINE
…how many games have I played anyway? :thinking:
Edit: holy cow I just checked the list of previous games and I think I've played like 12 games

Last edited:
Reactions: 2 users
Members don't see this ad :)
Actually might sort of modify the mafiascum categories for this

Players would be:
True Manatees - have played 2 games or less (hopefully more than half the players would fall in this category)
Grasshoppers - Have played 3-5 games, will play without manators (maybe 5 or so players in this category)
Padawans - Have played 6-9 games. I'll leave maybe 1-2 spots open for such players, but you will be expected to be active in the game and helpful, to the grasshoppers especially, and to those manatees who may have busy manators.

And then manators would be given to True Manatees only, and will have played 10+ games
am i ready to be a manator?

Reactions: 1 users
You know @WildZoo and I think alike when not only did we have a fun day of playing ninja when we wolfed together but she ninjas me with the annual noob game. Was going to ask the same question tonight about having an annual noob game :rofl:

What is this mind meld we have dubz? :biglove:

Reactions: 4 users
Members don't see this ad :)
You know @WildZoo and I think alike when not only did we have a fun day of playing ninja when we wolfed together but she ninjas me with the annual noob game. Was going to ask the same question tonight about having an annual noob game :rofl:

What is this mind meld we have dubz? :biglove:
Idk but it is very spooky :laugh:

Your self control is on a permanent vacation?
It lasted all of one game :laugh:

I still need someone to run one over the next two weeks! Otherwise I'm going to drag out one of my sort of generic setups and throw something together and it'll be crazy and awful but I'll run it! Don't think I won't!

It lasted all of one game :laugh:

I still need someone to run one over the next two weeks! Otherwise I'm going to drag out one of my sort of generic setups and throw something together and it'll be crazy and awful but I'll run it! Don't think I won't!
I start a new job in a week. Do I dare run something....

But would anyone play?

Reactions: 6 users
I would play but I'd also love to watch you mod it...

I was clearly talking to my manator ;)
I was just complaining in my role PM to SP and Kdubs that I am so gung-ho to play normally but something happens in every game that greatly frustrates me to the point of asking myself "why am I bothering, I clearly suck at this game". So I've been wanting to try modding but I've literally never seen a game from that side of things so I have been itching to watch behind the scenes. But if we need players I can continue to suck for a little longer :beaver:

Reactions: 4 users
Im already thinking something with musical instruments but it can be shelved for future if persuaded otherwise.
giphy.gif

RIP Steven Hillenburg </3

Reactions: 5 users