Future WW Games

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Members don't see this ad :)
Reactions: 2 users
Does a comic thread count?
giphy.gif

Reactions: 3 users
I'm just saying WW is kind of a serious thing over there, from the modding side in particular and uh...I don't think they're going to take kindly to people running their first ever game as main mods in that space. Especially people who haven't played a lounge game before.

Reactions: 4 users
Members don't see this ad :)
I'm just saying WW is kind of a serious thing over there, from the modding side in particular and uh...I don't think they're going to take kindly to people running their first ever game as main mods in that space. Especially people who haven't played a lounge game before.

Unfortunately i relayed those reasons but sadly the game theme apparently isn’t suited for prevet and the Lounge is the other place where WW games are run. So a bit stuck.

They expect people to mod other places before the lounge first? I guess I am confused

They expect people to mod other places before the lounge first? I guess I am confused
Yeah. Here. Or, at least to mod with someone in the lounge who has played/modded there. You gotta have credentials, man. And it's kind of like how people don't just jump into modding here without playing first.

Unfortunately i relayed those reasons but sadly the game theme apparently isn’t suited for prevet and the Lounge is the other place where WW games are run. So a bit stuck.
Well I wish you luck with that lol We have played games off-site before (I believe Rocky Horror was hosted on MU) so that's another option.

Reactions: 1 users
Did someone say hosting a game on MU?

Reactions: 5 users
Well I wish you luck with that lol We have played games off-site before (I believe Rocky Horror was hosted on MU) so that's another option.
Did someone say hosting a game on MU?

Uh... so apparently, I learned that prevet is to Lounge as Lounge is to MU (and MU is to preallo), so... :bag::sorry:

Reactions: 1 user
I'm talking game design, not just posting tallies, and designing and running a game in the lounge with a lounge mod.

:bag::sorry: the Lounge is unusually painfully specific... :dead::hungover:

who else is running it?

Stagg. and KD (to make sure the game is actually well balanced).

i'm just tracking down tallies and updating TOC.

Reactions: 1 user
:bag::sorry: the Lounge is unusually painfully specific... :dead::hungover:

Stagg. and KD (to make sure the game is actually well balanced).

i'm just tracking down tallies and updating TOC.
I just hope you guys know what you're getting into is all lol I'm warning you more for your own sake than anything else. There is a very different set of expectations when it comes to Lounge WW.

Just like, imagine somebody who maybe posted in some pre-vet threads but wasn't really that involved in the overall community, had never played a WW game here, just decided out of the blue to run a game. And think about how that would go over. And then magnify that.

Reactions: 1 users
I just hope you guys know what you're getting into is all lol I'm warning you more for your own sake than anything else. There is a very different set of expectations when it comes to Lounge WW.

Just like, imagine somebody who maybe posted in some pre-vet threads but wasn't really that involved in the overall community, had never played a WW game here, just decided out of the blue to run a game. And think about how that would go over. And then magnify that.

Hence why I suggested that prevet has a high tolerance for WW themes but apparently there's still an expectation of professionalism even considering the mildest possibilities. The Lounge is a completely different environment and there are some prevet-Lounge tensions that can arise (and did arise in the past). Unfortunately, these are only places where games are run :(