Future WW Games

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
me trying to decide if I love modding or manatoring more
Hmmmmm manator maybe? Spread your knowledge and skillssssss

Members don't see this ad.

Members don't see this ad :)
Members don't see this ad :)
What's probably running next? All this writing is giving me the flavor writing itch, I haven't run a game in a while.

PaWWsta can probably move up to the top category if @WildZoo wants to keep playing and not put the mod shoes back on quite yet, since it looks like most of the games in that category are scheduled for November other than the Spooktober one?

I think Zenge had mentioned wanting to run the bastard game soon though, and I want to play that, so I'd backburner anything I was going to mod for that.

• Care
Reactions: 1 users
What's probably running next? All this writing is giving me the flavor writing itch, I haven't run a game in a while.

PaWWsta can probably move up to the top category if @WildZoo wants to keep playing and not put the mod shoes back on quite yet, since it looks like most of the games in that category are scheduled for November?

I think Zenge had mentioned wanting to run the bastard game soon though, and I want to play that, so I'd backburner anything I was going to mod for that.
Hannibal should be next actually

Anyway I'll probably want more than 8 players for Hannibal so if sign ups look on the low side I can table that one. But I'd like to see what we get first.
Yeah that's cool

PaWWsta can take any size roster because it writes itself, so we can slot it in whenever. And I have plans for Madagascar that can accommodate anything, but I'm anticipating people won't want to sign up for that since I'm gonna run it as a 48/24 and no one's gonna stop me :laugh:

• Care
Reactions: 2 users
I can run one of my Madagascar setups with 9 so if any of the planned games gets a roster of that size and then gets stuck, but doesn't want to downsize the game mechanics, you can punt it to me ig

I may do an open setup for it, but we’ll see what kind of roster we get first.

I also may run it as 48/24 but I’ll see what kind of tantrums that provokes in the sign up thread once I post it.

• Wow