Future WW Games

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

No worries, I am happy doing it whenever 🙂. Okay WZ, guess it's you and me part two. Just need to find a time when people aren't crazy busy lol
It's so sad becaus I'm less busy right now (with the exception of Wednesdays) than I was during the summer...so perfect time for modding
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I would recommend you not run a game now. Just my opinion.
I don't think people really have the time, and others play but it is really a strain.

I ran a small-ish game, and had an all time high of people asking to be excused from the game.

Do what you want, but better off just running a speed game some weekend day when enough people are around.

More undergrads are needed. Maybe you need to recruit some noobs?
 
vegeta_a_pokemon_by_sanora-d4g3vke.jpg
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
That was perfect. I think the writers may have been inspired by the bandwagons of ww101...

DVMD is like a smarter version of Harvey. "I just look like a wolf, but don't worry, I can explain it."
Also, Charlie! 😍
Let's be real, DVMD is jane. Tends to be rational, is a leader among the people that uses good logic that is not often listened to, and is a sneaky wolf 😛

But that was fantastic. Harvey would be @Mad Jack if Harvey wasn't actually a wolf in that case
 
So anyone have any games that they've been saving on the back burner? The only smaller scale I have any development on is a game that is already in the queue (and not under me). So who wants to step up??? 🙂
 
Wehh I want to run the dr Seuss game lol
Lol totally forgot about that since its on a google doc XD. Do you still have the google doc? Are you free to run it with me? If so we can start the sign ups 🙂

(If you have a game and have the overwhelming urge to run one, now is the time to speak up)
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Lol totally forgot about that since its on a google doc XD. Do you still have the google doc? Are you free to run it with me? If so we can start the sign ups 🙂

(If you have a game and have the overwhelming urge to run one, now is the time to speak up)
Yep! I'm in offseason now so I have much more time. 🙂
 
Lol totally forgot about that since its on a google doc XD. Do you still have the google doc? Are you free to run it with me? If so we can start the sign ups 🙂

(If you have a game and have the overwhelming urge to run one, now is the time to speak up)
Go ahead and sign up the crew when you post sign ups 😀