FYI for Iowa-licensed pharmacists

Started by rph3664
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

rph3664

Full Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I hadn't received my renewal notice (deadline June 30th) yet, and didn't see anything on the website about it, so I called them, and I could tell that the person I spoke to had already been asked this question numerous times but was pleasant nonetheless. She told me that the Iowa BOP is transitioning from snail-mail renewal to online renewal, and the notices will go out in the next few weeks.

One of my Facebook friends, a former co-worker who is no longer licensed there, said it sounded to him like a good idea that didn't pan out the way they thought it would, and I agreed with him.

In the past, I always got that notice in March. No, I haven't used that license since 2002, or anywhere since 2012, but I'm going to update it once again.
 
I hadn't received my renewal notice (deadline June 30th) yet, and didn't see anything on the website about it, so I called them, and I could tell that the person I spoke to had already been asked this question numerous times but was pleasant nonetheless. She told me that the Iowa BOP is transitioning from snail-mail renewal to online renewal, and the notices will go out in the next few weeks.

One of my Facebook friends, a former co-worker who is no longer licensed there, said it sounded to him like a good idea that didn't pan out the way they thought it would, and I agreed with him.

In the past, I always got that notice in March. No, I haven't used that license since 2002, or anywhere since 2012, but I'm going to update it once again.
if it is your first license, ya - keep it up- I had a similiar issue with Illinois - damn email went to my junk folder - gotta keep up with these things
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I got my renewal form in today's mail. Doing so online is an option, but I'm going to fill the form out anyway.