FYI: MCAT ON-LINE REGISTRATION

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

gower

1K Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
The MCAT on-line process has a feature that offers ONLY the test sites that are available.
Therefore, you may see a site in the paper announcement that does not appear on-line because it is full. A number of sites are already full because almost half ot the anticipated number have already applied, over 80% on-line. This year on-line registration does get you quicker access to the available spots in the sites. Anyone worried about their first-choice site filling up should register soon and on-line.

There is a new, expanded on-line practice test at <a href="http://www.e-mcat.com." target="_blank">www.e-mcat.com.</a> It has all of the items from Practice Tests 3,4,5 and 6, almost 900 total.
There is a very cheap trial offer so that students can see if they think it will be useful.
[These are real MCAT questions. Each year some questions from earlier tests are recycled.]

Members don't see this ad.

thank you AAMC promotions officer.

:wink:

anyone try the online thingy? i figure 80 is worth it to do aamc 5&6 online, but i'm kinda cheap...

thanks for the reminder to sign up
can you believe I didn't even realize that registration deadline is in 13 days?
I just signed up and my first choice site was still available. that means that it's not full right?