GA MPJE 2019

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

AC3_PharmD

EM Clinical Pharmacist
7+ Year Member
Reaction score
So I bounced right past my NAPLEX with ease but just bombed my GA MPJE. It's the only thing holding me up at this point (granted I had a traumatic family event in the interim that derailed my study time so I put a lot of my inability to focus on that).

Does anyone have any good resources for the GA MPJE? I've got the set of 150 questions online from pharmacyexam.com and I am going through each statute point by point but if there's any other advice I'll take it. I'm retaking after the 24th so advice beforehand is much appreciated!

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 user
So I bounced right past my NAPLEX with ease but just bombed my GA MPJE. It's the only thing holding me up at this point (granted I had a traumatic family event in the interim that derailed my study time so I put a lot of my inability to focus on that).

Does anyone have any good resources for the GA MPJE? I've got the set of 150 questions online from pharmacyexam.com and I am going through each statute point by point but if there's any other advice I'll take it. I'm retaking after the 24th so advice beforehand is much appreciated!
Hi were u able to get any other resources. I am also trying to transfer to GA and currently looking for study materials on both the law and the practical. Thank you.

So I went ahead and bought Reiss's book of law with questions in the back and I'm hoping that will help. That's all I did for resources. Still trying to pass unfortunately.

So I went ahead and bought Reiss's book of law with questions in the back and I'm hoping that will help. That's all I did for resources. Still trying to pass unfortunately.
Hey, I’m on the same boat. Did you pass ? Did the new book help you ?

Hey, I’m on the same boat. Did you pass ? Did the new book help you ?

I did not pass so now it's crunch time unfortunately. I missed it by 1 point, but I know the book helped significantly. I'm now in the process of reading the law verbatim and making flashcards.