Everyone gathered at the Malted Meeple for an epic game night. They had rented out a game room and had over 400 games to choose from. Not only that but they had brought their favorite snacks and there was plenty to drink. They were all set to have an epic night of fun and games but the selection was overwhelming. What would they play first? What would they eat first?
Fights broke out as to which games were most important to play and whether there could only be one game going on at a time. It seems some among the group were party poopers and determined to only play the games that wanted and would not go with what the group decided. A compromise was made. While they played these amazing games, there would also be a massive game of Giants, Wizards, and Elves going on. The winning group would earn something special. It was also decided that a Dungeon Master was needed to lead the group and make this the most epic game night ever. Rules were decided and while one could self vote to be the Dungeon Master, they had decided there might be some consequences for doing so.
If you have not been told differently, you are a VILLAGER
- No Pm'ing except through mod approved means
- No screenshots. No quoting mod pms. If you must, you may copy and paste
- Don't edit lynch votes. You may edit posts
- If discussion stops and there is an overwhelming majority before lynch deadline, lynch may close early. No plurality rules. Otherwise deadlines will be as follows: Night closes at 6 am EST, Lynch closes at 10 pm EST
- Early actions and contingency actions are much appreciated.
- Dead and spectators may not post in the game thread. Take your commentary to sign-ups
- Do not share night results before the write-up is posted
- You can roll reveal if you want, but it won't help you terribly much
10. @Animal Midwife