Game Night WW - Game Thread

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
You were unkillable! How is that success?! :laugh:
I met my win condition and no one even tried to kill me despite no one knowing that was part of my role :p

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 users
They almost backstabbed you multiple times lol. but yes, it did
I could feel that haha I figured AM wouldn't but nav is a slippery one :p
@WildZoo Come to think of it, I stand by my decision to put you in red. I was technically not wrong about you being sketchy. You may not have been a wolf but you were fraternizing.
Lol that's totally fair. I was using them for my own purposes but it did hurt village a bit. More than I intended to at the end with the sporty/genny situation, but that's just how it turned out.
If I had still been alive, I would have been voting WildZoo all over the place. She was being uber sketchy during the AM lynch, not at all sounding or reasoning like normal WZ....

So, that was my first go to as who I thought was wolf. So, wouldn't have helped village other than to get rid of the wolf helper and echo chamber.
I was playing like a maniac and I'm still so confused that I get so much heat lately while villaging but here I am literally acting like a wolf for fun and I got nuthin

She actually put in a submission to protect genny but only switched it when dubs scared her in PM.
Yeaaahhhh that was my bad and more negative impact on village than I ever meant to have, I momentarily forgot that I could still meet my win condition as long as I guessed the target, even if they didn't die. Tried to backtrack on it but I guess I scared her too much?

Anyway i made it clear the day she was lynched that I already knew her role that morning so it's not like she could have just plucked protector role out from knowing everyone else's. And it was obvious to me that the reason she was holding out on her targets was so wolves wouldn't know what nights she could protect.

Members don't see this ad :)
@Navilly did your role actually have anything to do with being DM or did you just want it?

I wanted it because I was vanillager, and more tactically, mayor almost never gets killed night 1, and I was legitimately expecting to be killed night 1. Later found out that I was planned to be converted SINCE night 1. If someone also claimed they got benefits I would’ve backed off my claim. But I stand by my choice there, especially since wolves got an extra kill of skimble through winning, and if the negatives of self votibg involved stuff with roles, I could avoid that entirely.

Which looking back, I was the #2 vote for 2 or 3 days straight leading up to my conversion. That was a ballsy wolf move converting me when I appeared to eternally be the back up lynch.

Reactions: 1 users
i was so scared when that happened. lol!
Really?! Because I was actually so baffled that I asked rock, paper, scissors and you answered immediately without thinking. I told Kara in mod PM I didn't know what to do if the wolves asked if they had to play the game and I was sure that was going to happen. But, nope lol. It was hilarious how unsuspecting you were :rofl:

Reactions: 1 user
What changes would you expect to see on blood chemistries with liver damage? What about liver failure?
heh. this thread got necrobumped and this question is actually is very relevant to what I am being tested on this week.

Acute liver damage in horses: increased AST, hyperbilirubinemia, increased serum bile acids, low BUN, +/- increased SDH if hepatocellular lysis, +/- increased GGT if hepatocytes are merely stressed. High GGT and conjugated bilirubin:t bilirubin >30% more consistent with liver stress secondary to primary cholestatic process.

Liver failure/chronic dz: increased ammonia, decreased BUN. If chronic dz: may have normal or only mild changes in AST and SDH depending on % of remaining functional hepatocytes, but will have hypoalbuminemia, hypoglycemia, prolonged PT & PTT, +/- hepatic encephalopathy.

heh. this thread got necrobumped and this question is actually is very relevant to what I am being tested on this week.

Acute liver damage in horses: increased AST, hyperbilirubinemia, increased serum bile acids, low BUN, +/- increased SDH if hepatocellular lysis, +/- increased GGT if hepatocytes are merely stressed. High GGT and conjugated bilirubin:t bilirubin >30% more consistent with liver stress secondary to primary cholestatic process.

Liver failure/chronic dz: increased ammonia, decreased BUN. If chronic dz: may have normal or only mild changes in AST and SDH depending on % of remaining functional hepatocytes, but will have hypoalbuminemia, hypoglycemia, prolonged PT & PTT, +/- hepatic encephalopathy.
@mizchiefmanaged how'd I do?

• Love