Gannon University DPT 2020-21 cycle (Ruskin)

Started by Mdavis12
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Mdavis12

Full Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi all!

I decided to create a thread for students who have applied to Gannon in Ruskin and are waiting to hear back from the school on rather or not they were accepted or wait listed. I recently interviewed with Gannon last week. Are there any others on this page that have interviewed or have interviews coming up? Have you heard back yet from the University?
 
Hi! I am going to an interview January 28th! How was your experience? Did you get an acceptance? What are some interview tips/questions to focus on?
 
I have an interview at Gannon University- Ruskin next week and wanted to know what questions would be ask for anyone that has already done an interview?