Gannon University DPT

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

roDPT

New Member
5+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hey everyone!


I got my first acceptance today! Gannon University in Erie, PA. I couldn't find a Facebook group and don't know anyone currently in the program so I decided to make an account on here and ask:

Is anyone here planning on attending Gannon's DPT program beginning Fall of 2017? If so, let's get in touch! I would like to know about the living situation on and off campus, among other things. Thanks!
 
Hey there,

I know you're doing DPT but I started a FB group for my cohort (we are also at Gannon in Erie). You can always create a group and then request your class list email addresses from the department to send out invites for your group. I have found that our group have been very valuable so far, not just in doing coursework but also in just connecting during this first summer of online work before we all gather in Erie on campus next month.
 
Hey everyone!


I got my first acceptance today! Gannon University in Erie, PA. I couldn't find a Facebook group and don't know anyone currently in the program so I decided to make an account on here and ask:

Is anyone here planning on attending Gannon's DPT program beginning Fall of 2017? If so, let's get in touch! I would like to know about the living situation on and off campus, among other things. Thanks!

HEY! Can u share ur stats??
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
oh, Did they tell you anything about the class size so far?
When I looked at our class list email addresses it did not seem like there were fifty people receiving the email. However that was at the end of April.
 
Watch out for Link!

artworks-000215885727-a8dnu0-t500x500.jpg
 
When I looked at our class list email addresses it did not seem like there were fifty people receiving the email. However that was at the end of April.
hmm pretty weird, do you think I should call the admissions director again about when decisions would come out or should I just keep waiting?