Gannon University DPT

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

roDPT

5+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey everyone!

I got my first acceptance today! Gannon University in Erie, PA. I couldn't find a Facebook group and don't know anyone currently in the program so I decided to make an account on here and ask:

Is anyone here planning on attending Gannon's DPT program beginning Fall of 2017? If so, let's get in touch! I would like to know about the living situation on and off campus, among other things. Thanks!

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 user
Hey there,

I know you're doing DPT but I started a FB group for my cohort (we are also at Gannon in Erie). You can always create a group and then request your class list email addresses from the department to send out invites for your group. I have found that our group have been very valuable so far, not just in doing coursework but also in just connecting during this first summer of online work before we all gather in Erie on campus next month.

Hey everyone!

I got my first acceptance today! Gannon University in Erie, PA. I couldn't find a Facebook group and don't know anyone currently in the program so I decided to make an account on here and ask:

Is anyone here planning on attending Gannon's DPT program beginning Fall of 2017? If so, let's get in touch! I would like to know about the living situation on and off campus, among other things. Thanks!

HEY! Can u share ur stats??

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
Does anyone know if the class is full for Gannon University- Erie DPT for the Fall 2018?

oh, Did they tell you anything about the class size so far?
When I looked at our class list email addresses it did not seem like there were fifty people receiving the email. However that was at the end of April.

Watch out for Link!

artworks-000215885727-a8dnu0-t500x500.jpg

When I looked at our class list email addresses it did not seem like there were fifty people receiving the email. However that was at the end of April.
hmm pretty weird, do you think I should call the admissions director again about when decisions would come out or should I just keep waiting?

hmm pretty weird, do you think I should call the admissions director again about when decisions would come out or should I just keep waiting?
does anyone have any updates on if their class is full or not?

just got accepted :clap::clap::clap::clap::banana::banana::banana:

anyone else put in their deposit to Gannon Erie?? also did anyone get a scholarship?