Gay Pharmacists and Dating - Homosexuality

Started by Dzialo
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dzialo

Transgentic Experiment.
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hello [Michigan, Macomb, 48042] Metro Detroit Area

I am gay, and I am worried I will not be able to find another professional. I just read a thread about the problems with women pharmacists and dating.. and worried about gay pharmacists and dating.

However, it worries me, because I am interested into things most people aren't.

Transhumanism H+
Theoretical Physics
String Theory
Eugenics
Mathematics
Biology
Bio Tech
Genetic Engineering
Pharmacology
Scientific Research
Tea
Victorian Novels
Philosophy
... Eve-Online
Ambient Music

and I plan to donate my life to Scientific Research and Eugenics, and kind of want someone that will do the same. Intelligence and career are also very important to me; along with someone that has a serious-like personality, reclusive, obsessive, and quirky.

I am also a Gay Asexual; so I also worry about someone who is less physically and affectionately oriented.
​
 
Last edited:
i know people who are into a lot of those things. you'll find them too when you go to college. don't sweat it too much yet, just worry about getting into college.
 
Huh. Kinda remind me of me back in the day in a way. I could always just meet girls, hook up with girls, date girls, whatever...could just never really make an intellectual connection with them. That could be because I went to WVU. Not exactly Harvard. Some of my interests aren't too common, either. I'm interested in 9 of the things you listed. Philosophy is hard to get into in this country it seems. But I love it, too. Dig existentialism hardcore...plus I despise religion...try finding someone like that in WV. Nothing but Catholics or wacko protestants who don't even know who Plato is, let alone Sarte.

The good news is that there are 3+ billion potential fish in the sea of whichever sex it is you are after. Surely someone shares enough quirks with you. You might want to move to a huge city (if you're not already there). Increase the odds...right?

Good luck, anyway...
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
i know people who are into a lot of those things. you'll find them too when you go to college. don't sweat it too much yet, just worry about getting into college.

Yeah, I hope so. I have never had any kind of relationship with a male, platonic or intimate. And the people that I have be befriended me were to social for my taste and to into 'fun things' shopping, social outings, party's - and left or befriended me because I was weird and/or both. XD
 
Actually, yes. It's an interesting phenomenon. How a person develops such tastes...why some have tastes for both sexes...why you are so insecure about you sexuality that you have to attempt to poke fun at mine...etc...

Heh.

I thought of just trying to find an asexual women or something. Lol.

XD
 
Last edited:
Huh. Kinda remind me of me back in the day in a way. I could always just meet girls, hook up with girls, date girls, whatever...could just never really make an intellectual connection with them. That could be because I went to WVU. Not exactly Harvard. Some of my interests aren't too common, either. I'm interested in 9 of the things you listed. Philosophy is hard to get into in this country it seems. But I love it, too. Dig existentialism hardcore...plus I despise religion...try finding someone like that in WV. Nothing but Catholics or wacko protestants who don't even know who Plato is, let alone Sarte.

The good news is that there are 3+ billion potential fish in the sea of whichever sex it is you are after. Surely someone shares enough quirks with you. You might want to move to a huge city (if you're not already there). Increase the odds...right?

Good luck, anyway...

Indeed, I looked into moving to other cities.
New York is too expensive; 200K Salery = 100K in Chicago


Chicago was interesting. Even has a part called 'Boys Town.' Yay.. 🙄

I currently live 25~ minutes North of Detroit; I guess that's okay, but not really my taste.
 
Heh.

I thought of just trying to find an asexual women or something. Lol.

I guess I could call myself bisexual, I could see myself having sex with certain Nordic Women, but they would have to have a certain body and size. I would not be able to kiss them, just penetrate and ejaculate in them, I would not be able to know them, or hear them speak. Sounds like a fantasy more then anything. XDD


uhhhh...TMI???
 
Yeah, I hope so. I have never had any kind of relationship with a male, platonic or intimate. And the people that I have be befriended me were to social for my taste and to into 'fun things' shopping, social outings, party's - and left or befriended me because I was weird and/or both. XD
my money says you are related to BMBiology or Priaprism...just saying
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Status
Not open for further replies.