Geisinger Commonwealth's MBS Fall 2020

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

thetoothdiaries

Full Member
7+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi guys! I just got accepted into the MBS program at Geisinger Commonwealth. I wanted to see if anyone else on here has gotten accepted? I was also interested in doing it online. If anyone has done the program (on campus or online) - could you give some insight on how the program was for you and how successful it is with getting students into health professional schools? I am pre-dental and wanted to do either a formal post bacc (academic enhancer) or an MBS program to work on my gpa and be more competitive for when I apply to dental school next year! 🙂 Any feedback is appreciated and you can also DM me!