Geisinger Rejection

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Dirk Diggler

Full Member
5+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hello all....I just got a rejection letter from Geisinger. Maybe I'm being overly optimistic, or simply obtuse, but they said that they cannot "offer me an interview at this time". Does that mean straight-up rejection or am I on a wait-list? Any thoughts?
 
Hello all....I just got a rejection letter from Geisinger. Maybe I'm being overly optimistic, or simply obtuse, but they said that they cannot "offer me an interview at this time". Does that mean straight-up rejection or am I on a wait-list? Any thoughts?

My rejection email (October 8th) said "decided not to interview you for the Class of 2024". Hope this helps.