Gen Chem Lab prerequisite question

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Oze628

Reaction score
I currently have 8 credit hours that fulfill the required 8 hours of general chemistry+ laboratory coursework for an academic year, yet I have two 3-hour lectures and one 2-hour lab course that was a combined lab course in one semester. During this week, I will be contacting a handful of schools on my amcas list that require a full year of gen chem+lab but msar stats that they require 8 credit hours. Will the 2 hour lab course still fulfill required year long gen chem lab course work?

Members don't see this ad.

I currently have 8 credit hours that fulfill the required 8 hours of general chemistry+ laboratory coursework for an academic year, yet I have two 3-hour lectures and one 2-hour lab course that was a combined lab course in one semester. During this week, I will be contacting a handful of schools on my amcas list that require a full year of gen chem+lab but msar stats that they require 8 credit hours. Will the 2 hour lab course still fulfill required year long gen chem lab course work?
Was this due to COVID?