genchem/ochem

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

letsdoitbama

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Well just finished watching Chad's videos and I downloaded all of the pdf's for his quizzes along with answers. I'm contemplating buying destroyer for question practice, but sounds like it might be overkill especially for genchem. I also have examcracker questions for both subjects, but do you think destroyer is necessary to supplement Chad??

Thanks

Members don't see this ad.

I didn't try exam crackers, but I had Destroyer. Destroyer was awesome. I think I scored a 24 on gchem and a 22 on ochem. I thought it was necessary for me, but I also hadn't taken chemistry in 5+ years.

is the exam crackers series worth purchasing? ive got about 2 wks bf exam and ive finished all the questions in all of my prep books. looking for some more practice

Well thanks JOoa0ky I must say overkilled certainly sounds better when you put it like that.

And examkrackers can be good but with 1001 questions for both genchem and ochem, things actually just got too redundant and grueling for me and I eventually felt lost along the way. I would suggest skipping through to see how many you want to do with 2 weeks left. Probably would work better for someone other than me but if it's practice questions you're looking for you sure have a lot of them for really cheap (Amazon's good). Plus the chemistries are all single question with EK bio being the only one with passage based questions for the mcat.