General Cardiology Board Questions bank

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

cardiofirst

New Member
5+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hello,

What questions bank do you recommend for general cardiology board exam?

I am going to use ACCSAP.

What about

Braunwald
Mayo clinic review questions old book
Cleveland clinic review questions
Board vitals 1300 questions.

Thanks
 
I did Braunwald questions to learn concepts. You will learn cardiology but it is not reflective of the exam.
I also did ACCSAP questions but I also don't think they were reflective of the exam.
Regardless, I think if you do the Mayo course + ACCSAP questions + Braunwald questions + ECGSource you will pass.

Good luck.