Step I General principles questions in UWorld?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

purpledragon1

Full Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I'm wondering how you can do general principles questions (general path, pharm) in UWorld, or if it's even possible? For example, I have days where I'm studying the general pathology and pharm chapters in FA, but I'm not sure how I would be able to do questions on those in UWorld since you have to choose by organ system as well if you choose pharm or path. For example I want to see questions about autonomic drugs or inflammation, but not cardio drugs and cardio specific pharm. Is this possible with UWorld, or should I use another question bank for those types of questions?