Generic Viagra - 12/11/2017

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I wonder if we will see a hike in STDs after the 6 month exclusivity expires. I wonder if sales in Premarin and Estrace cream etc will go up, further jacking the STD rate. What about HIV prophylaxis? Geriatric debauchery could conceivably counter the 2016 Pharm D grad deluge. Now that's good news!

applause.jpg
 
I see. I had no idea. Never seen it dispensed while I've wen working in retail. What a racket.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
to above: was there any doubt about any med that let us do the nasty until the moment we die? Hate to say bad thing about my own gender, but overall, we are a little too driven by basic instincts...woe how we can rule if we rule justly...
 
I wonder if we will see a hike in STDs after the 6 month exclusivity expires. I wonder if sales in Premarin and Estrace cream etc will go up, further jacking the STD rate. What about HIV prophylaxis? Geriatric debauchery could conceivably counter the 2016 Pharm D grad deluge. Now that's good news!

Hmmm.....I've always heard that FL leads the nation in STD rates, and that it is because of their high geriatric population.
 
I'm guessing there is an increase in outpatient off-label use of revatio...or am I wrong.

Nah, they are on to that. It used to work, but I don't know of a PBM that doesn't require documentation of lung disease now. We are talking about men's reproductive health. We all know that doesn't matter. You get the occasional one that still gives out the pity #3 or #6 a month, but none actually give out month supplies. UNLESS there is documented prostatic disease or something.
 
get the occasional one that still gives out the pity #3 or #6 a month, but none actually give out month supplies.

For some, #3 or #6 IS a month supply. I agree with you that its bogus the US government is requiring birth control to be free, but with private ins, now and in the past, I have never seen an ins that paid for BCP, that didn't pay for Viagra (and I have seen several plans that do the opposite, they will pay for Viagra, but nothing for BCP.)
 
For some, #3 or #6 IS a month supply. I agree with you that its bogus the US government is requiring birth control to be free, but with private ins, now and in the past, I have never seen an ins that paid for BCP, that didn't pay for Viagra (and I have seen several plans that do the opposite, they will pay for Viagra, but nothing for BCP.)

I have never seen this ever. Its always BCP covered, ED not covered, if anything. I've only been doing retail since 2011, though.
 
I have never seen this ever. Its always BCP covered, ED not covered, if anything. I've only been doing retail since 2011, though.

I'm in the Midwest and you are on the East Coast, I'm guessing its a different mix of insurance (maybe the Midwest is more conservative, so don't want to pay for BCP?)
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad