generic Zosyn

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Lol...this is entertaining. Do battle my residency-trained gladiators, do battle! May the man with the most extensive reference list win!

Members don't see this ad.

Lol...this is entertaining. Do battle my residency-trained gladiators, do battle! May the man with the most extensive reference list win!

I am already working on the Powerpoint!!!

Members don't see this ad :)
Can I have it once you're done? I like my residents doing my work.. tho you're not my resident.. but.. you know..

I saw someone speak the other night that reminded me of you (well, you in perhaps another 20 years). You wouldn't happen to know a guy called Billy Woodward, would you?

I saw someone speak the other night that reminded me of you (well, you in perhaps another 20 years). You wouldn't happen to know a guy called Billy Woodward, would you?

Was he funny? Or funny looking?

No, don't know him... healthcare consultant? What did he have to say?

I think most of my collegues and I share a common sentiment...either close out our career at a small hospital as a DOP...or work part time consulting.

Was he funny? Or funny looking?

No, don't know him... healthcare consultant? What did he have to say?

I think most of my collegues and I share a common sentiment...either close out our career at a small hospital as a DOP...or work part time consulting.

Neither funny or funny looking. He is a past Whitney award winner who owns a consulting business in Texas....he rambled on for 45 minutes or so about the "business" of pharmacy.

Neither funny or funny looking. He is a past Whitney award winner who owns a consulting business in Texas....he rambled on for 45 minutes or so about the "business" of pharmacy.

Well,

There's the first sign....he's neither funny nor funny looking...that should tell you I'm nothing like him. Boring topic requires humor and wit to capture the audience..otherwise I lose them within 5 minutes..