genetics and bio-chem online or distance

Started by sumstorm
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

sumstorm

Full Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Anyone have some recommendations for online or distance learning courses for genetics and/or biochem? I need 3 cred hours in both, over the summer, before applying to NCVM.

Thanks!
 
I took Biochem from the University of Mn via on-line and it was fine. Just like going to class except better- you don't have to physically GO! Really heavily curved-- a 60 on the final was a B. Not sure if they do distance- I'm in MN so I went and took exams at the testing center. Good luck!
 
washington state university offers both of these courses online this summer