shahroseamir

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Feb 3, 2002
oklahoma
shahrosebutt.tripod.com
Status (Visible)
hi , can anyone tell me where to study genetics for the step one.......i have heard that kaplan notes for genetics are sufficient ........is there in better suggestion for it or should i stick with kaplan notes for genetics......i am having plenty of time as i am preparing to appear in summer..........
love
AMir :confused:

turtleboard

SDN Advisor
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Jun 4, 1999
New York, New York
Status (Visible)
  1. Resident [Any Field]
Kaplan notes for molecular genetics (which is what most of the genetics questions on the Step 1 will cover) is more than enough. Well, that and doing some questions, but you get my point. Good luck.

ZARDGULAAB

15+ Year Member
Feb 26, 2002
STERLING
Status (Visible)
hey Amir genetics notes are enuff but u wont be able to answer some of the qs, so just dont overdo the genetics :)or it will give u some autosomal dominant,recessive.x-linked kinda disease ..:)well i took the test yesterday and it wasnt hard genetics comes but the one u can answer is clinical and one u cant are qs ,jin mein PHD ki hui ho ;)so do the clinical part .. pedigree analysis and u will be okay.. take care ..
syma

About the Ads
This thread is more than 19 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
  2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
  5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
  6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  7. This thread is locked.