genetics for step one...............?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

shahroseamir

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
hi , can anyone tell me where to study genetics for the step one.......i have heard that kaplan notes for genetics are sufficient ........is there in better suggestion for it or should i stick with kaplan notes for genetics......i am having plenty of time as i am preparing to appear in summer..........
love
AMir :confused:

Members don't see this ad.

Kaplan notes for molecular genetics (which is what most of the genetics questions on the Step 1 will cover) is more than enough. Well, that and doing some questions, but you get my point. Good luck.

Thank you turtleboard.........
i appreciate your comments....about genetics..
AMIR

hey Amir genetics notes are enuff but u wont be able to answer some of the qs, so just dont overdo the genetics :)or it will give u some autosomal dominant,recessive.x-linked kinda disease ..:)well i took the test yesterday and it wasnt hard genetics comes but the one u can answer is clinical and one u cant are qs ,jin mein PHD ki hui ho ;)so do the clinical part .. pedigree analysis and u will be okay.. take care ..
syma