Dismiss Notice
SDN members see fewer ads and full resolution images. Join our non-profit community!

genetics for step one...............?

Discussion in 'Step I' started by shahroseamir, Feb 3, 2002.

1. shahroseamir

shahroseamir Member

hi , can anyone tell me where to study genetics for the step one.......i have heard that kaplan notes for genetics are sufficient ........is there in better suggestion for it or should i stick with kaplan notes for genetics......i am having plenty of time as i am preparing to appear in summer..........
    love
    AMir :confused:

2. Thread continues after this sponsor message. SDN Members do not see this ad.

3. turtleboard

turtleboard SDN Advisor

Resident [Any Field]
    Kaplan notes for molecular genetics (which is what most of the genetics questions on the Step 1 will cover) is more than enough. Well, that and doing some questions, but you get my point. Good luck.

4. shahroseamir

shahroseamir Member

Thank you turtleboard.........
    i appreciate your comments....about genetics..
    AMIR

5. ZARDGULAAB

ZARDGULAAB Junior Member

hey Amir genetics notes are enuff but u wont be able to answer some of the qs, so just dont overdo the genetics :)or it will give u some autosomal dominant,recessive.x-linked kinda disease ..:)well i took the test yesterday and it wasnt hard genetics comes but the one u can answer is clinical and one u cant are qs ,jin mein PHD ki hui ho ;)so do the clinical part .. pedigree analysis and u will be okay.. take care ..
    syma

6. shahroseamir

shahroseamir Member

Thanks Saima,
    i am glad that i met you.
    See you on e mail.
    love
    Amir