Dismiss Notice

Interview Feedback: Visit Interview Feedback to view and submit interview information.

Interviewing Masterclass: Free masterclass on interviewing from SDN and Medical College of Georgia

Georgetown anyone??

Discussion in 'Pre-Medical - MD' started by DrSuga, Sep 30, 2001.

1. DrSuga

DrSuga Senior Member
    7+ Year Member

Any interviews at Georgetown yet?? I'll be there in 2 weeks and was wondering how it went for those who've already had theirs. Somehow I dont think G-town will be as laid-back as GWU.

2. DesperatelySeekingMD

DesperatelySeekingMD Senior Member
    7+ Year Member

I have an interview on 9/23 at Georgetown. In the letter that they sent they were very strict about the dates in which you could interview. At the top of the page there is a date that you must schedule an interview by and then a date that you must have the interview by....I am a DC resident, so that is not a problem for me, but it did seem pretty strict. But, maybe they would be flexible if you are in the area and then again maybe not. Good Luck- hope this info helped.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. DrSuga

DrSuga Senior Member
    7+ Year Member

I was actually hoping to get some feedback as to how the interview was in terms of questions, etc. I was invited and scheduled mine a while back, but thanks anyway for the info.

4. DesperatelySeekingMD

DesperatelySeekingMD Senior Member
    7+ Year Member

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  5. choker

choker Senior Member
    7+ Year Member

What is the secondary like? is there an essay? what is the question? how long? thanks, I haven't received the secondary yet and wanted to prep it now.

6. DrSuga

DrSuga Senior Member
    7+ Year Member

CHOKER--the secondary essay is an entire page of the reasons for applying to Georgetown and how an education there can help you become a good physician--or something like that. They are very quick with processing apps. I sent mine in and was complete just two days after I mailed it in.