Georgetown anyone??

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

DrSuga

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
Any interviews at Georgetown yet?? I'll be there in 2 weeks and was wondering how it went for those who've already had theirs. Somehow I dont think G-town will be as laid-back as GWU.

Members don't see this ad.

I have an interview on 9/23 at Georgetown. In the letter that they sent they were very strict about the dates in which you could interview. At the top of the page there is a date that you must schedule an interview by and then a date that you must have the interview by....I am a DC resident, so that is not a problem for me, but it did seem pretty strict. But, maybe they would be flexible if you are in the area and then again maybe not. Good Luck- hope this info helped.

I was actually hoping to get some feedback as to how the interview was in terms of questions, etc. I was invited and scheduled mine a while back, but thanks anyway for the info.

Members don't see this ad :)
What is the secondary like? is there an essay? what is the question? how long? thanks, I haven't received the secondary yet and wanted to prep it now.

CHOKER--the secondary essay is an entire page of the reasons for applying to Georgetown and how an education there can help you become a good physician--or something like that. They are very quick with processing apps. I sent mine in and was complete just two days after I mailed it in.