1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Download free Tapatalk for iPhone or Tapatalk for Android for your phone and follow the SDN forums with push notifications.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Visit Interview Feedback to view and submit interview information.

Georgetown anyone??

Discussion in 'Pre-Medical - MD' started by DrSuga, Sep 30, 2001.

1. DrSuga

DrSuga Senior Member
    7+ Year Member

Any interviews at Georgetown yet?? I'll be there in 2 weeks and was wondering how it went for those who've already had theirs. Somehow I dont think G-town will be as laid-back as GWU.

2. Note: SDN Members do not see this ad.

3. DesperatelySeekingMD

DesperatelySeekingMD Senior Member
    7+ Year Member

I have an interview on 9/23 at Georgetown. In the letter that they sent they were very strict about the dates in which you could interview. At the top of the page there is a date that you must schedule an interview by and then a date that you must have the interview by....I am a DC resident, so that is not a problem for me, but it did seem pretty strict. But, maybe they would be flexible if you are in the area and then again maybe not. Good Luck- hope this info helped.

4. DrSuga

DrSuga Senior Member
    7+ Year Member

I was actually hoping to get some feedback as to how the interview was in terms of questions, etc. I was invited and scheduled mine a while back, but thanks anyway for the info.

5. DesperatelySeekingMD

DesperatelySeekingMD Senior Member
    7+ Year Member

6. choker

choker Senior Member
    7+ Year Member

What is the secondary like? is there an essay? what is the question? how long? thanks, I haven't received the secondary yet and wanted to prep it now.

7. DrSuga

DrSuga Senior Member
    7+ Year Member

CHOKER--the secondary essay is an entire page of the reasons for applying to Georgetown and how an education there can help you become a good physician--or something like that. They are very quick with processing apps. I sent mine in and was complete just two days after I mailed it in.