Georgetown Interview Question

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Rzarecta

Premed 2: Electric Bugalo
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey everybody,

Does anyone remember the name of the interview coordinator? Was it Georgina or something along those lines??

Members don't see this ad.

Rzarecta said:
Hey everybody,

Does anyone remember the name of the interview coordinator? Was it Georgina or something along those lines??

yeah, I think so. georgina aka georgie.

Anyone know which metro stop is the closest to gtown? I thought it was foggy bottom, but friends are telling me that Rosalyn or Ferragut West are closer. Plus, at Rosalyn, they used to have a shuttle to gtown. Anyone know if it still runs?

Members don't see this ad :)
Hahaha! Georgina from Georgetown! That is cute. Lol. :)

tinkerbelle said:
Anyone know which metro stop is the closest to gtown? I thought it was foggy bottom, but friends are telling me that Rosalyn or Ferragut West are closer. Plus, at Rosalyn, they used to have a shuttle to gtown. Anyone know if it still runs?

The best way to get to Georgetown University is by taking the GUTS bus (Georgetown University Transportation Shuttle) from the Rosslyn Metro Station. There is also a GUTS that runs from the Dupont Circle Metro Station, which is a little bit further from campus. These are the only two metro stations from which the GUTS run. The shuttles will drop you off in the middle of campus, and then you just walk to the medical center.

8-) said:
The best way to get to Georgetown University is by taking the GUTS bus (Georgetown University Transportation Shuttle) from the Rosslyn Metro Station. There is also a GUTS that runs from the Dupont Circle Metro Station, which is a little bit further from campus. These are the only two metro stations from which the GUTS run. The shuttles will drop you off in the middle of campus, and then you just walk to the medical center.

Cool :) Thanks!

Her name is Georgeen.

ukkat1 said:
Her name is Georgeen.

Thanks so much!! I am writing out Thank You cards and didnt want to look like a complete idiot!