georgetown or St. louis help

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

gellybean

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
I posted another thread earlier about my bag being stolen. Just so happened that my interview packet from both georgetown and st. louis were in the bag as well. if someone has the info regarding student hosts, suggested hotels, program schedule, etc for georgetown...i would greatly appreciate it. as for st. louis does anyone have the web address for the st. louis bulletin. I think the bulletin on the web is outdated. do you know where I can find an updated version? thanks!

Members don't see this ad.

that's a sucky story. I used to lose stuff alot, been luck lately (knock on virtual wood) so been there, done that.

just went through my G-town interview stuff and unfortunately none of my pre-interview stuff was deemed important enough. The pile in my closet of 'med school stuff' was getting to crazy, so I threw out things like hosts lists. What I do have is the one guy that hosted me. Mike (Northwestern undergrad) lived in an awesome house that was passed down to med students for generations! They originally had 3 people in 3 bedrooms, then a 4th moved in the basement and the one in the basement found a guy that split the basement with him! So they get awesome rent prices for georgetown. I'll go ahead and PM you the email addy.

later