Georgetown Plastics and other externships..

Started by dr. troy
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

dr. troy

Univ. of Oklahoma
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Anyone been there or have any tidbits of info? I am going to be doing plastics in Oklahoma City at OU for a month (they DO have an integrated spot that is not well advertised), then I am off to GT in DC for a month. In October I am gonna spend a couple weeks at UTSW doing plastics also. If any readers out there are at those schools or have any advice or stories, hook a brotha up. Thanks guys and gals.

PS: this is a good thread for anyone who wants to post where they are doing externships this year, maybe we'll have some in common. 👍