1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Download free Tapatalk for iPhone or Tapatalk for Android for your phone and follow the SDN forums with push notifications.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Hey Texans—join us for a DFW meetup! Click here to learn more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice

Interview Feedback: Visit Interview Feedback to view and submit interview information.

Interviewing Masterclass: Free masterclass on interviewing from SDN and Medical College of Georgia

georgetown student host list

Discussion in 'Pre-Medical - MD' started by gellybean, Feb 5, 2002.

1. gellybean

gellybean Member
    7+ Year Member

Please help...this has been the worst day, I had my backpack stolen and I've lost everything...my wallet, my phone, my books, my notebook which I need to study from for my test TOMORROW, and my med school apps. Sorry, I just needed to vent. But this is what I need help on: I got invited for an interview up at Georgetown and was going to contact some of the students that volunteered to be hosts BUT that was in my backpack that got stolen. So if anyone can help me out with this I would totally appreciate it.

2. Note: SDN Members do not see this ad.

3. gooseHC

gooseHC Senior Member
    7+ Year Member

hey gellybean. i have all the Georgetown info right here....here's some of the student hosts..but i can't type them all...
    jennifer biggs [email protected] Duke
    jason blaylock [email protected] West Point
    allison crepeau [email protected] Siena College
    Brian Curtin [email protected] New York U
    Leslie Davis [email protected] Notre Dame
    Joe Dinorcia [email protected] Princeton
    Amy Evans [email protected] Notre Dame

if you need anything else, just pm or email me..but those should get you started