Georgetown U., August MCATers, File complete?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Papi

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi,

Any August MCAT'ers received a notification from Georgetown that their file is complete? I received an email from them back in september telling me all credentials have been received...but still no file completion. Anyone else in the same boat? Thanks.

Members don't see this ad.

they lost my application adn complete secondary but cashed my check.. after numerous calls to figure things out i gave up .. so id defiently give them a call to make sure your app is there and done.

i got the first e-mail back in september but never received a your file is complete e-mail after the mcat either. i called a week or so ago, and they said my file is complete.

Members don't see this ad :)
I got the e-mail that my file was complete (9/28) after submitting my secondary in early September and then about a month (maybe 5 weeks) later I got an snail mail letter for an interview. I was supposed to interview by December but bumped it up to this Friday.

Mine is complete, i think they are already giving out interviews to Aug. MCATers

Whoa, that sucks that they lost yer application. Mebbe I SHOULD call...

Anyone have the phone number? I couldn't find one from the web site...thanks!