Dismiss Notice

Interview Feedback: Visit Interview Feedback to view and submit interview information.

Interviewing Masterclass: Free masterclass on interviewing from SDN and Medical College of Georgia

Dismiss Notice
Hey Texans—join us for a DFW meetup! Click here to learn more.

Georgetown U., August MCATers, File complete?

Discussion in 'Pre-Medical - MD' started by Papi, Nov 19, 2002.

1. Papi

Papi Member
    7+ Year Member

Hi,

Any August MCAT'ers received a notification from Georgetown that their file is complete? I received an email from them back in september telling me all credentials have been received...but still no file completion. Anyone else in the same boat? Thanks.

2. Note: SDN Members do not see this ad.

3. Dr. Wall$treet

Dr. Wall$treet Membership Revoked
    Removed

they lost my application adn complete secondary but cashed my check.. after numerous calls to figure things out i gave up .. so id defiently give them a call to make sure your app is there and done.

4. lola

lola Bovine Member
    7+ Year Member

i got the first e-mail back in september but never received a your file is complete e-mail after the mcat either. i called a week or so ago, and they said my file is complete.

5. Kurleyfry

Kurleyfry Member
    7+ Year Member

I got the e-mail that my file was complete (9/28) after submitting my secondary in early September and then about a month (maybe 5 weeks) later I got an snail mail letter for an interview. I was supposed to interview by December but bumped it up to this Friday.

6. JScrusader

JScrusader Senior Member
    7+ Year Member

Mine is complete, i think they are already giving out interviews to Aug. MCATers

7. tedstriker

tedstriker wicked retahhded
    10+ Year Member

Whoa, that sucks that they lost yer application. Mebbe I SHOULD call...

Anyone have the phone number? I couldn't find one from the web site...thanks!