georgetown university

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

dookbloo

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
does anyone knwo the dean of admissions name? thanks

Members don't see this ad.

Unless I'm mistaken, the dean of admissions is Dr. Russell Wall. :confused:

Members don't see this ad :)
bruinrab-
You might be right, that is why I put down Dr. Mitchell's full title. I was looking through the website and do not have the viewbook at hand.

so is it dr wall?

cell phone service suggestions for DC? anyone?

Either verizon or sprint is good-- reception wise. But i heard T=mobile has the BEST customer service and great deals. I heard this from everyone who has Tmobile. I currently have verizon, but am switching this summer. hope that helps

im in dc right now. verizon is the best.

Amygdala said:
Either verizon or sprint is good-- reception wise. But i heard T=mobile has the BEST customer service and great deals. I heard this from everyone who has Tmobile. I currently have verizon, but am switching this summer. hope that helps

I agree ... I'm in DC as well and verizon is the best. I currently have AT&T and I don't get great reception in a lot of places, and my friend has sprint and it's even worse.

I have verizon -

as far as I know, it's the only service that works in the metro tunnels. very important!

and it works at full service in the metro. definitely get verizon, even though its more expensive. you pay for what you get.