Georgetown, UVA(outofstate), Emory, Pritzker

Started by Blitzkrieg
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Blitzkrieg

1K Member
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
what is the turn around on these schools? I think I'm competitive for g-town..what's the deal on these schools and their avg turn around time? Big on giving rejections, or do they leave you hanging?
 
Georgetown takes a while. I interviewed in mid-october and they told us to expect something between thanksgiving and christmas.

UVA is quick. I am out of state and got a decision in about 2.5 weeks.

Emory took about one week (but they have standard committee meeting days). I just happened to be close to a decision time-line.

Haven't applied/interviewed at Pritzker, but good luck.