Georgetown vs. NYU

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Equinunk7

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Just looking for anyone's opinions/ideas on compaing the two schools - any help would be greatly appreciated in helping my decision, Thank You!

Members don't see this ad.

interviewed at both. liked both. but liked g-town more.

demalo said:
interviewed at both. liked both. but liked g-town more.
interviewed at both. liked NYU.

I think it just depends on where you want to be - D.C. or New York? I think, however, that NYU might offer more aid...but I'm not sure.

Members don't see this ad :)
Equinunk7 said:
Just looking for anyone's opinions/ideas on compaing the two schools - any help would be greatly appreciated in helping my decision, Thank You!

although I did not interview at NYU- the reputation of the school and of Bellvue preceed it... while I personally got a negative vibe from GTown

ComfortableWolf said:
although I did not interview at NYU- the reputation of the school and of Bellvue preceed it... while I personally got a negative vibe from GTown

I have heard many applicants talk about this bad vibe... what do you mean? I am not trying to be cynical, but want to know if you could clue me on it? I personally did not feel it but so many others did.