Georgetown Waitlist

Started by cmizzy
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

cmizzy

Junior Member
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Has anyone gotten in off of the Georgetown waitlist? If not, do you know when this process might start? Just curious.
 
I actually received my waitlist letter on January 18th, I sent a letter o keep my name on the list just like Donna Sullivan told us to and I got my acceptance letter dated February 14th - so they are DEF taking people off the waitlist now - Good Luck!
 
i interviewed in september - got waitlisted and sent a letter of interest in december. i haven't heard anything yet.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I interviewed in sept also and sent a letter 1 month after I was told I was on the waitlist. I have not heard anything. I am planning on sending another one within the next 2 weeks.
 
I interviewed at Gtown about three weeks ago and I really want to go there. Should I go ahead and write the 'three paragraph persuasive' letter of intent? Or just wait to see if i get waitlisted/accepted/rejected?
any suggestions would be appreciated. thanks.
 
NeverGettingIn said:
I interviewed at Gtown about three weeks ago and I really want to go there. Should I go ahead and write the 'three paragraph persuasive' letter of intent? Or just wait to see if i get waitlisted/accepted/rejected?
any suggestions would be appreciated. thanks.

I haven't heard anything from them yet but I wrote them an update letter this week. I figured it couldn't hurt to keep my name fresh in their minds while they were making decisions.