Georgetown Waitlist

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

cmizzy

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Has anyone gotten in off of the Georgetown waitlist? If not, do you know when this process might start? Just curious.

Members don't see this ad.

I actually received my waitlist letter on January 18th, I sent a letter o keep my name on the list just like Donna Sullivan told us to and I got my acceptance letter dated February 14th - so they are DEF taking people off the waitlist now - Good Luck!

i interviewed in september - got waitlisted and sent a letter of interest in december. i haven't heard anything yet.

Members don't see this ad :)
I interviewed in sept also and sent a letter 1 month after I was told I was on the waitlist. I have not heard anything. I am planning on sending another one within the next 2 weeks.

I interviewed at Gtown about three weeks ago and I really want to go there. Should I go ahead and write the 'three paragraph persuasive' letter of intent? Or just wait to see if i get waitlisted/accepted/rejected?
any suggestions would be appreciated. thanks.

NeverGettingIn said:
I interviewed at Gtown about three weeks ago and I really want to go there. Should I go ahead and write the 'three paragraph persuasive' letter of intent? Or just wait to see if i get waitlisted/accepted/rejected?
any suggestions would be appreciated. thanks.

I haven't heard anything from them yet but I wrote them an update letter this week. I figured it couldn't hurt to keep my name fresh in their minds while they were making decisions.