Georgia Health Sciences University

Started by jooney89
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

jooney89

Full Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Did anyone get interviewed there already?

I got an email a few days ago saying "You should understand that the DPT Class of 2015 has already reached its capacity for enrollment. If you would like to remain eligible for a position on the alternate list, it is imperative that you participate in the interview process. Otherwise, your application will be removed from consideration. "

So that 'alternate list' refers to waitlist right? I'm planning to go there but can anyone who has already done an interview give me some tips? Like, what's going to be asked and any specific materials I should prepare for? Thanks!
 
How did your interview go? I was wait-listed last year and got up to number 2 on the list (started at # 18). I was accepted this year and will start in May. If you email Ms Cheatham she will let you know where you stand if you got on the list.
 
Thanks! I was also waitlisted but I was accepted without even them telling me what number I was. I dont know how that happened but thanks for the help jlb!