Dismiss Notice

Interview Feedback: Visit Interview Feedback to view and submit interview information.

Interviewing Masterclass: Free masterclass on interviewing from SDN and Medical College of Georgia

Georgia Pharmacy Schools!

Discussion in 'Pre-Pharmacy' started by HannahK, Apr 22, 2004.

1. HannahK

HannahK New Member

Hey! Is anyone applying to UGA, Mercer, or The South? I am applying this fall.... :)

2. illusions

illusions Believe & U Can Succeed
    10+ Year Member

Pharmacist
    I m applying to Mercer...I m out of state though

3. Ivorymist

Ivorymist Don't take MAOIs with...
    7+ Year Member

I'm a P3 at UGA, and the competition has gotten a lot stiffer in the recent years. When I got in there were only 600 applicants, this year I think we got around 950 people vying for the 120 slots.

4. Caverject

15+ Year Member

I currently go to South University and it's going to be quite hard to get in now. We had over 400 applicants for 68 seats for next years incoming class. Not bad since we are only in our first year of existance!

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  5. HannahK

HannahK New Member

hey south2006 and ivorymist! What were your pcat scores and GPA when applying? Why do you all like the schools you are at? With pharmacy school do you still have time to socialize-or is it just studying? I currently have a 4.0 and am involved with many extra-curricular activities....I will take the PCAT in October! Do you all have any advice for me while I continue pursuing this track? Are you all from Georgia or did you move from out of state?

6. HannahK

HannahK New Member

what amount of students accepted have only finished the 2 year pre-pharmacy requirements? Do many of the students accepted have a 4 year degree?