Georgia Pharmacy Schools!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

HannahK

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey! Is anyone applying to UGA, Mercer, or The South? I am applying this fall.... :)

Members don't see this ad.

I m applying to Mercer...I m out of state though

I'm a P3 at UGA, and the competition has gotten a lot stiffer in the recent years. When I got in there were only 600 applicants, this year I think we got around 950 people vying for the 120 slots.

Members don't see this ad :)
I currently go to South University and it's going to be quite hard to get in now. We had over 400 applicants for 68 seats for next years incoming class. Not bad since we are only in our first year of existance!

hey south2006 and ivorymist! What were your pcat scores and GPA when applying? Why do you all like the schools you are at? With pharmacy school do you still have time to socialize-or is it just studying? I currently have a 4.0 and am involved with many extra-curricular activities....I will take the PCAT in October! Do you all have any advice for me while I continue pursuing this track? Are you all from Georgia or did you move from out of state?

what amount of students accepted have only finished the 2 year pre-pharmacy requirements? Do many of the students accepted have a 4 year degree?